485 case transfered to Texas EB3 India

DBKM

Registered Users (C)
My 485 application is orginally filled in CSC. I called CSC customer service last wednessday to run a case status check on 485, because it was ideal for 3 years with no message change in online status even after the finger prints. Today I got a status change and LUD saying

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On November 28, 2006, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.

I am aware of my priorty date is not current. Is this case transfer means good or bad? Does this mean it went to Name check?

your input is highly apperciated.

Thanks

All the I485 applications across all the four service centers are now directed to Texas Service Center and Nebraska Service Center

Thanks for your reply. I have seen in this forum that there are lot of old cases still in california service center.
Wondering why is this sudden transfer to Texas after I made a status check. In otherwords, If I have not called then the case would have been still in california service center with no attention. Is this correct?.

Is there anyone out there still having 485 cases in CSC.

Thanks agian for your response..