485 case status changed...

binbin

Registered Users (C)
Current status:
On October 6, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

What does this mean? Does that mean we missed any info in our application?What info would be asked for? We'll wait to see what's in the mail.

EB2, TSC
Concurrent filing
140/485: ND: 08/2003
140 approved on 03/2004
485 AD: God knows.

do not worry!!! whatever it is you will be able to turn the info in and then they will only have 60 days to make a decision on your case . I am very happy your case has been worked. your approval is on it's way. may God bless you for ever!!!!! be happy and smile .God loves you and your I-485 will soon arrive!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Rfe

Don't worry. What you will receive is known as an RFE (Request further evidence, I think). All you have to do is send the necessary information back to the INS within 90 days of receiving the RFE. Remember, if you have used a lawyer to file your case, the RFE notice will go to your lawyer. But you can send the information yourself (which what I did with my RFE). :)

The way I see it this means good news! at least someone is looking at your case. This is a very common procedure, in my case I got an RFE asking for vaccines records and EVL (Employment Verification Letter), after two weeks of having aknowledged the receipt of the evidence they approved my case, thus this means good news!!!

we did fp on 12/31/2003,about 4 months after we submitted the 140/485.

I-485_03 said:
binbin,

when did you do your fingerprint? thanks and hope you get your approval soon.