485 - Card ordered!!!

nusgroups

Registered Users (C)
Just read my email after being absent for 5 days (on vacation-avoiding email :) ) and what a great surprise, card ordered yesterday June 4th!!!

Thank you for all the great info on these newsgroups, priceless info and support for so many people. If you have any questions about my case, please let me know and i'll be glad to answer.

Thanks again!!!

Center > Nebraska
Category > EB2
Industry > IT / Software

Dates >
[485] Receipt - 01/24/2007
[485] FP - 04/10/2007
[485] RFE Reply - 05/16/2007 (Birth Certificate)
[485] Card Ordered - 06/04/2007 :)

your priority date please?

whats your priority date?

how can i find out about my status other than registering at USCIS website?

My priority date is: September 2003.
Category: EB2

Priority Date is June 2006

USCIS Website is your best bet for updates, you can also call USCIS helpdesk.

Just read my email after being absent for 5 days (on vacation-avoiding email :) ) and what a great surprise, card ordered yesterday June 4th!!!

Thank you for all the great info on these newsgroups, priceless info and support for so many people. If you have any questions about my case, please let me know and i'll be glad to answer.

Thanks again!!!

Center > Nebraska
Category > EB2
Industry > IT / Software

Dates >
[485] Receipt - 01/24/2007
[485] FP - 04/10/2007
[485] RFE Reply - 05/16/2007 (Birth Certificate)
[485] Card Ordered - 06/04/2007 :)

Congracts!!!

What country you are from?

hi nusgroups:

your approval and card production dates are very similar to mine. Have you received the notice and/or card? Just wondering. WHich service center was your application at?

Thanks,

soc_aus

QUOTE]

hi nusgroups:

your approval and card production dates are very similar to mine. Have you received the notice and/or card? Just wondering. WHich service center was your application at?

Thanks,

soc_aus

Congrats soc_aus! I received the welcome notice in the mail yesterday, no card yet. Service center is Nebraska.

hi nusgroups:

you are probably relieved now :) i am still waiting on my notice. i hope i get it sooner than later. congrats to you too!