485 Approved

Greg Peckton

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Just to let you know, my wife's case was approved yesterday. Follow on case. My case was approved in Feb 2002.

We applied for her in November 2001, after marriage.

ND : 12/7/2001
FP : 01/2002

Nothing happened until 2 months ago, when I wrote to both Senators Boxer and Fienstien. Boxer's office actually called to find out more details. I am in the Military Reserves, so that probably invited a fast response from both offices.

2nd FP : 2 weeks ago (prompted partially, I think, by the Senators intervention)

Approval yesterday (it was not updated until this morning). Again, this was follow on case, mine approved almost 2 years ago.

Just writing to wish you all well and godspeed. Hang in there; there is hope!

congratulations...................... it is really good one to see after such a long time in the forum ..... thanks for posting

Greg,

Firstly, Congrats to you and your wife.

I would appreciate if you could post some details about how ur wife's case was approved. Was there an interview or RFE for her ? Please let me know which documents were provided to INS.

My case is similar to ur wifes. Our marraige was in March 2002 and I filed for AOS as a derivative. My husbands case got approved in April 2002. But my case is still pending from past 20 months.

Regards

Congratulations on your wife's I-485 approval (now a days we rarely see this kind of message on this board)!

PCee