485 Approved

sudhesh

Registered Users (C)
Finally my day came too. I called my lawer's office to apply for my 3rd EAD, they said why you need 3rd EAD your 485 is already approved. They are sending me the original approvel notice today.

Details
RD: 9/21/01
ND: 10/23/01
1st FP 4/3/02
2nd FP 7/25/03
RFE: 8/11/03 -- Employment
AD: Approved but I don't have the details yet.

I already have a flight tomorrow to India traveling on AP. I don't have the approvel notice in my hand yet. Can I still travel on AP?

congrats!

Congrats on your approval!
Did you check the status online and what does it say?
Have a nice trip!

Online message still says "On April 3 your finger print received ............." and that is why I was thinking of applying for 3rd EAD.

Sudhesh

You can not travel unless passport is stamped. Check with your lawyer anyway.

When BCIS received your reply to RFE.

Happy for you

Sudhesh,

Got a few questions for you. Do you recall what is the message(full detailed) you got on line ? Does the following statement sounds familar to you ?

"On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

if yes, do you receive any notice from BCIS in between your waiting time ? ( Such as any RFE(s) )

Could you tell me what is the year of receiving of your fiingerprint from the online system ? 2002 or 2003.

Thank you.

Greenapple.

Congrats!

If you can, get your passport stamped before leaving......that might be a tall order given that you are leaving tomorrow.

Do a search on this forum using Jim Mills parole as key words. Jim has shared some valuable information on travel using AP when 485 is approved.

Congrats.
I strongly suggest u get your passport stamped b4 leaving the country.
Technically u can use AP only if u'r 485 is pending, though people have used AP to reenter US after their case got approved(when they were away). They would be sent for differed inspection @POE,at the local INS they will explain that they were outside when their case was approved and would get the stamp.
You cannot say that as u'r case was approved while u were in this country. when u have defered inspection u do not have many rights as u would have if u were legally admitted. You would be at their mercy.Theoretically they can deport any one with out hearing from a immigration judge if they want to at that point.
Anyway consult u'r lawyer b4 making the trip.
Good luck and congrats again.
-DJ
RD JAN 03,2002
ND JAN 08,2002
FP OCT 24,2002
AD ?
No RFE so far