Registered Users (C)
PD -SEPT99/EB2
RD - FEB01
ND - MAR01
FP - AUG01
RFE- 09/25 PAY STUBS, W2(2 YEARS) AND EMPLOYMENT LETTER
RFE ACKD - 12/12
AD - 12/17

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE DIFFERENT THREADS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. IT HAS BEEN QUITE USEFUL AND GIVES SOME IDEA HOW THINGS ARE MOVING. MINE CASE WENT AS PER THE DIFFERENT DISCUSSIONS ON THIS SITE.
HOWEVER I AM STILL AWAITING APPROVAL FOR MY SPOUSE. ANYBODY IN THE SAME BOAT ???? ANY IDEAS WHY CASES ARE HANDLED SEPARATELY ??
THANKS TO ALL THE PIONEERS. PATIENCE IS THE KEY WORD !!!

Hi Silent watcher, congratulations.. Did you follow up INS officers?

Hi Silent watcher, congratulations.. Did you follow up INS officers for getting it to update in the system.

I have got 100% same kind of query like you and on same date also.

I got RFE dated sept 25th. My attorney responded on OCt 16th and INS received the package Oct 18th. My case is not yet updated.

When did you responded?
When it is updated in AVm?
Did you call INS for getting it to updated in AVM?
Do i need to call INS? Could you please suggest me what to do?

thanks,

no I just waited

and checked AVM from time to time and it seems as per the discussion once it is updated in AVM the case is pretty much near approval. I responded to AVM on Oct 11 and till Dec 12 the AVM was saying that On Sept 25 we mailed you .... etc

silentwatcher, did you use the self-addressed INS envelope?

Silentwatcher,

Did you use the self-addressed INS envelope that they sent to you alongwith the notice for RFE? I am curious about it because I have seen that the RFE responses go to to a different PO box number, but the same Laguna Niguel address.

What address did you use to send your RFE response back? Please respond.

All these things were handled by my lawyer

I think I had sent the employment letter etc with my 485 also. These days INS is reconfirming to make sure you are still employed . I am not sure about the INS address as it was handled by my lawyer ...