485 Approved!!!

vby

Registered Users (C)
I got my approval notice on the 23rd Aug by mail (though the AVM still says 975-999 days...). I could not believe it still..
RD - 04/05/01; ND - 04/25/01; EB2; INDIA; FP - 08/07/01

Thanks Ciba and others for this valuable discussion group..

Congrats!!!!

4/01 ND approved? You are such a lucky guy. Hurry, go buy the power ball today! With the luck you have, you might win that as well.

Congratulations!!!! I have the same situation, but it\'s OK. Enjoy your freedom

No Title

Hi Vby,

Congratulations.....
Does Automated message is updated with approved message? Did you do FP at Schedule date?

Thanks

No Title

No.. I did not even speak with the FBI. Somehow I was getting it done, though will think of doing it. I myself cant believe it.

No Title

Thanks...

AVM has not got updated still. I did the FP only on the scheduled date(got the FP notice 3 weeks prior to the appointment date)

Good luck with your case too!!

No Title

No.. I did not even speak with the FBI. Somehow I was getting it done, though will think of doing it. I myself cant believe it.

yaa , its really great

my details are PD 02/02/2000, RD 02/16/2001, nd 03/11/2001,
fp 08/17/2001 THAT IS JUST WEEK AFTER YOU GAVE FP. I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR MY APPROVAL.

Vby, where did you get your FP done

What ASC?

What is your home address zip code.

Congratulations man, I\'m sooo happy for you
(and me, because my RD is 04/30 so hopefully
I\'ll get FP and approval soon too).

No Title

No worries buddy.. You never know what\'ll happen when. I was also with a fear of getting laid off and breaking head for all possible ways to keep up the 180 day.. But suddenly, something good happened. Dont give up!!

Good luck!!

Luck should smile on me..

My RD is 04/02 and ND is 04/19 and FP on 07/19
Still waiting for approval.......

Our dates match but I am still waiting for approval :)
Guys..wish me good luck so that I can post message on similar lines next week...

No Title

Congarts....

My RD: 04/06 and ND: 04/24
Still waiting for FP notice....

GAGA