Dear Friends,
I also heard the good news. here are my details
rd 9/27
nd 9/29
FP 12/15/00
ignored 2nd FP.
Appoved 1/23/01.
wac 00 275 XXXXX

Thanks to all for sharing your experience. Please keep sharing your experience and help others. I will also try to do the same.
thanks to Ciba for keeping the list.

If you have any questions please ask.

May God bless you all.

No Title

Hi ama,

Congratulations! So the IIO you spoke to played a trick on you. :)
I am glad it turned out to be the good news. I am updating your
entry now. Thanks for posting and sharing the good news.

ciba

P.S. I am upgrading my computer and email program, so I cannot reply
your e-mail right away. But I will do so shortly.

No Title

thank you very much ciba.
I forgot to mention my country and category: India, EB2.

No Title

hi waiting,

Actually I called 22nd( or 23 rd) of jan to enquire about the 2nd fp I received. IIO told me I can igonre my FP. I asked her about my 485 status and she said my case has been assigned to an officer and there is something in the system which she can\'t tell now and she said she don\'t want to give any hope,if it is apporved then I will get a notification in the mail or it will take couple of weeks.

I was really scared and actually my 485 has been apprvd by 23rd. may be in the computer the iio must have put some info regarding approval and the IIo didn\'t want to give the details.

good luck . if you have any other q\'s pls ask.

good luck.

No Title

Hi Ama,
Have you received the approval notice by mail ,yet? Because my case was approval as same day as yours but I have not received the mail yet.

Thanks
Endless

No Title

Is there anybody with WAC-00-237-xxxxxxx (485 petition) out there waiting for approval ? My case was filed under USABal
CSC EB2
RD 08/14/00
ND 08/16/00
FP done on 1st November\'00, ignored the 2nd one. Looks like most of the cases around my ND have got approval approx a month ago. Anybody there with similar statistics ?

No Title

Is there anybody with WAC-00-237-xxxxxxx (485 petition) out there waiting for approval ? My case was filed under USABal
   CSC EB2
   RD 08/14/00
   ND 08/16/00
   FP done on 1st November\'00, ignored the 2nd one. Looks like most of the cases around my ND have got approval approx a month ago. Anybody
   there with similar statistics ?