485 Approved

No Title

CSD Congratulations! Would you please post the ND, PD and Country for the NSC Tracker @ ImmiTracker.com

No Title

Hi CSD,
Congrats, Please post your details and help others to know what is going on. It is nice to see that approvals for \'00 RD/ND has started in NSC.
Our long waiting is going to come to an end.

CSD, Help MyLadoor to update his immitracker data base with your details.

No Title

Is the NSC approvals going by EB category. As I see lot of approvals in November and December and this one in January having
EB2 category getting approvals??

Any insight myladoor?

SPB

No Title

Hi, I filed my 485, 765 (work permit) and 131 (parole). Applications recd at NSC on 3/1/01 per USPS. I have not recd any notification as yet from NSC on the processing of these applications. My present H1 expires on 4/20/01 (extendable thru Dec 2001). The LCA was faxed using the new format on 3/12/01 and have not received the approval as yet. What are my options at this time? Please advise (modepalle@yahoo.com). Thank you.

No Title

For every approval of a 485 with a 1/00 ND, there are five cases of 10/99 ND waiting at NSC.

The fact that someone with that late an ND gets approval is no reason for people with older ND to rejoice.

In fact it is a reason for great despair for it shows how seemingly random and unpredictable this processing is.