485 Approved

RD 6/22/01 EAC-01-243-XXXX

My receipt date is 6/22/01. EAC-01-243-XXXX. I really want to believe that this approval is true.

11/3/01 FP
11/29/01 AVM said FP collected and under review.
12/28/01 AVM siad FP review completes and case resumes.

Waiting herer.....

I think the case is genuine!! Congrats MadeinAndhra!!

The EAC# is generated off the ND date and not the RD. The day they entered the receipt in the system. My RD is 06/20 and ND is 08/13 My Receipt Number is EAC 01 244 53***

I think the case is genuine!! Congratulations and hope your daughter\'s case is approved soon.

Chets Tans

His EAD# is right. It is for ND. Check my fold "June01 filer club"

Check my "June01 Filer Club" and look at the list of 6ers. You will see other people with same ND have same EAD-01-247-. Here is a list for you.

EAC is based on ND and not RD

EAC is based on ND and that is the order in which cases are picked up for processing.

I don\'t think it\'s fake. EAC number is based on ND, not RD

There are five business days from ND 8/9/01 to 8/16/01. It matches the difference between EAC numbers EAC-01-242-xxxxx and EAC-247-xxxxx.

Guys cut some slack here..

I believe the approval is genuine. Madeinandhra congratulations and enjoy your freedom.
Guys lets not scare away people who have been approved. We dont want the situation to come to such a pass that people get scared of posting their approvals lest they be called liars and ridiculed.
Agreed we all are under a lot of stress and a few posted approvals might be fake but this is taking it too far.
Miracles do happen. I just wish that they happen for more of us.

U R THE MAN

Keep it up MadeinAndhra...don\'t feel insulted by these messages.I guess you understand people\'s frustration over the malfunction of the INS.We have to trust & be optimistic by hearing from people like you.

It is 100% genuine case

MadeinAndhra case is 100% genuine case, since I\'ve seen his id several times posting with the same details.
He was one of the first ones to update the infitimes.com site with his details.

There are still some stupids who belive that EAC is generated by the receipt date. People here have shown so many examples
with proof that EAC is based on the notice date generated by the computer system when they enter the data into
the computer system.

It reminds me of a quote.... it is easy to convince a person of total ignorance than a stupid with half-knowledge.

Anyway, congrats to MadeinAndhra.....don\'t worry about your daughter\'s case might also be approved, ,
 but may be the AVM is not.....just CHILLLLLLL OUT MAN.

Makes sense

My ND matches with MadeInAndhra(8/16/2001) and my receipt # is EAC - 01 - 247 - XXXXX .

However I did notice a trend that EB2 approvals always precede EB3 ones.

Congrats MadeInAndhra

EB3 became current only from July

GoPats,
EB3 became current only from July. So June approvals you are going to see mostly EB2 only !!!

Can you explain the process of Passport stamping at Boston

Hi,,, Can you please put step by step in stamping the passport and
the docs needed.

Stamping Procedure

Just pass through security check. Directly go to the INS Forms booth (Don\'t stay in INS regular line).
They will ask you to sign/fingerprint on I 551 (on 2 side) . Remember don\'t fill any thing in this form.
Now stay in the usual INS line, once you turn comes submit the following
1. I 551 (The one u just signed and fingerprinted)
2. Approval Notice (Courtsey Copy will do)
3. Two AIDT Style Pictures
4. EAD (If you have)
5. AP (If you have)
6. I 94
7. Passport

She will keep all the documents( 1 thro 6) and return the passort
after stamping

** We reached INS by 6:50AM, out by 7:10AM

What is AIDT style picture? Does the pictute submitted to INS while filing 485 10 months ago work? o