485 approved

Yes! Pradeep
It is true, all the cards are mailed from London KY, that is the info i got from IO when he called me. He also said that I might get them soon as I live in KY.
In fact the EAD cards are also from London KY, based on the zip code on the envelops.
Rama:)

Thanks Chatterjee.

I hope everyone hears soon, hope there is change in the law and all the people who applied get their GCs soon.

Thanks Rama, the IO also said that they get mailed every Wednesday.

Hi All,

I got an LUD on my approved AP yesterday. Can it be a sign that my 485 application "might" be moving? Please see my signature for details.

Thanks.

Thank you Eb1today, Aroma_kills, Good_y and Ludhianvi. Thanks to everyone for their wishes. Getting approvals on my self-filed GC applications (especially I-140) would have been nearly impossible without this group.

I am through!!!

Started a new thread but updating here as well: EB1-OR/NSC pending since Oct. 2006; Card production ordered today (27th). NO LUD changes.

Eb1

Pradeep,

Checking website after a while as was on vacation but mamy many Congrats for getting through!..
Wish you all the best after GC in USA. Hope life is easier at least by 2 steps.

Cheers,
KKU

Hi all successful and current EB1 applicants

Please comment.

Here is my profile and status of my applications. Other than just for the 6 month period (TSC processing time) to elapse, I dont think I can do anything. any comments. can I?
No LUDs on I-140 after my initial application in the second week of August
Applied to TSC- EB1OR

My info:
Currently tenure-track (assistant prof) position in a very good state university in the U.S., 17 Journal publications (several in top notch journals, also as a single author), aritcle in book, book reviews, more than 35 conference publications, several single authored, 18 research posters, more than 150+ citations, several international awards as a scientist. Several invited lectures. 10 reference letters from all over the world. Reviewer of 23 international journals, 2 international conferences, editorial mentions for rewiewership. Comments from several editors of international journals for excellent reviews. Convener and Technical chair of 7 internationall conferences, moderator for an international conference. Editorial board member for two journals. My published articles are used for graduate classroom instruction. Fuding from several state and federal agencies. Committee member on two U.S. technical committees. Professional Engineering practice licenses. Expert advisory and panel committee members for large state agencies. 3+ years of post-doc experience before tenure track position.

I-140: August 8,2007: RD: 9, 2007, LUD 15, August 2007
I-485 (myself and spouse): filed Oct 3, 2007. RD oct 4, 2007, ND:24 OCt 2007, EAD: cards received for myself and spouse: November 7, 2007
FP: done Nov 23, 2007. LUD on I-485, 23 Nov 2007, 25, Nov, 2007
AP: LUD: 23 Nov 2007. 25 Nov, 2007
Nationality: Indian

deena,
Are you stuck in namechecks?
Have you tried a service request?

Congrats Pradeep.

Pswami, I called TSC last week and was told that my name check was cleared on 25th October. My lawyer initiated a service request on 20th November. Hopefully I should get my Green Card soon :)