485 approved

GCIsTortoise

Registered Users (C)
I got bunch of approval emails from USCIS. I’m surprised that my PD just became current in Oct bulletin (China EB3), 4 days only! I guess they pre-adjusted case before that. However, my wife’s one is still pending, hope she is not in NC hell.

got bunch of emails today too. Both my wife's and my cases are approved on 10/4.

Eb2-NIW-China
I140/I485 RD 7/28/04
I140 AD 4/20/05
I1485 AD 10/04/06

Congrats and 1 question

Congratulations folks. Now you are free men/women.

1 question - did your LUDs change before the approval ?

Congratulations!

Can you guys please share the infor. about whether or when you did the 2nd FP?

thx so much,
GC-062004

Congrats guys. :)

I've the same Q as Cider has: 'did your LUDs change before the approval ?'

GC-062004 said:

thx so much,
GC-062004

Can't recall exact date of 2nd FP, about April 06. I did get one LUD 10/4, next LUD 10/05 is straight approval. No RFE, just super long wait.

Congratulations!
Do you know when your name check is cleared and how?

GCIsTortoise said:
I got bunch of approval emails from USCIS. I’m surprised that my PD just became current in Oct bulletin (China EB3), 4 days only! I guess they pre-adjusted case before that. However, my wife’s one is still pending, hope she is not in NC hell.

Congrats

GCIsTortoise said:
Can't recall exact date of 2nd FP, about April 06. I did get one LUD 10/4, next LUD 10/05 is straight approval. No RFE, just super long wait.

was the LUD on the pending 485?

Sorry to bombard you with so many qs, its just that all of us r anxious for our turn to come.

HaraKad said:
was the LUD on the pending 485?

Sorry to bombard you with so many qs, its just that all of us r anxious for our turn to come.

Yes.

And my NC was pending 6 months ago, not sure when it was cleared. I did nothing on it. I thought I would fall into NC hell even after PD current. Just lucky.

And my PD is 03/04/02.

2nd FP done 06/08/17, no updates after FP.
NC cleard 06/05/20
received emails today and on-line message updated today too.

Last edited by a moderator:
GCIsTortoise said:

CONGRATULATIONS GCIsTortoise!!! I got approved too the same day as yours. We almost have the same timeline too. I guess your right on the pre-adjucated case. Well, good luck on your future endevours.

GC-062004 said:

thx so much,
GC-062004

I did get a 2nd FP on Oct '05 which is code 3. I'm guessing that was because of pre-approval process while retrogression is in effect.

Congratulations.

Seems like 2004 cases(485 RD) are getting flushed out (for good).

Do we know whether there are a lot-of-2004 folks still waiting?