485 Approved

Kuru Murthy

Registered Users (C)
Glad to join post 485 approval club.I heard magic words of approval last night(03/01).

Case details:
485:
RD 07/99
ND 08/99
FP 06/00

RFE1: Employer letter etc.
RFE2:140-Redo (name change)

Approved on 02/28

Waiting...for approval notice but relaxed!.

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

wow..what a good news from you....Most of I-140 waiters will have a big sigh of relief after looking at your post.

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM :)

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One less member in our club, but I am really happy to note that you are out of the loop. Wish you all the best....

(vinod)

No Title

My I-485 ND is 10/4/99 and I have recently got I-140 approved in EB2 category. My lawyer had sent a letter to INS to transfer my case to EB2 from EB3. But our company name has changed since I first applied for the I-485. So the EB2 I-140 has the new name of the company where as the I-485 has the old name of the company. DO you think they may issue an RFE on this issue based on your experience ???????

No Title

It\'s a long shot but logically speaking they may ask for some sort of explanation about name discrepancy,depending on the IIO.But I guess you are in a better position since you already have a new 140,at the most they may ask for paystubs,employer letter etc.

Just my opinion, your attorney should be the one to suggest more.

No Title

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this messageboard. I really appreciate all the info I get from here.

Here are my details

EB3,PD May97, ND Nov 1999, FP March 8th.

Hope all of us who are waiting get approval soon
Good Luck

No Title

Hi Kuru Murthy,
My company applied for I140 redo because of company name change. Last week i got the receipt notice which states that it will take 150 to 240 days for approval!! Is it normal? There is nothing mentioned in the receipt notice about I140 REDO. Do you have any similar experience?

My PD 12/97, RD 08/99, FP 06/00, EB2/India
RFE replied on Jan 30, 2001, RD Feb 21, 2001

No Title

As far as what 140 redo notice says about processing time ,it\'s one of those standard messages.It normally takes about 4- 8 weeks.

Check 140 notice again, it should have A#, along with your name as beneficiary.

Hope it helps.

No Title

Yes, my beneficiary number on I140 notice is same as I485 applicant number.

Thanks a lot.