485 Approved!!! :-)

murthyRC

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
It\'s my time now to say good-bye to this wonderful board. This support group provided me with the most critical pieces of information during my 4yrs 1 month wait to get the green card.

Here\'s my info.
PD 11/16/96
Country India, EB3
Labor Approved 09/97 (Don\'t know the exact dates)
I140 Approved 04/98
485 RD 08/16/99
485 ND 09/09/99
Finger Print 08/27/00
RFE 11/03/00
RFE Rcvd 11/22/00
Approved 12/19/00

Hope this helps. Myladoor pls update the info in the tracker. ( I somehow cannot get in to the tracker to update my info ).

I will try to be around for a while to answer any questions y\'all might have for me. All other 485 waiters, just don\'t worry about the process.. As bad as INS is screwed up, yr cases will get approved in the end.

No Title

Congrats! MurthyRC. I\'ve updated the tracker. Thanks for sharing the news too.

You couldn\'t get to it because I had set password for the old entries collected through web boards, before setting up the "registration application".

Note: If any of you are in the tracker and would like the password please e-mail myladoor@immitracker.com

No Title

Congrats

Murthy
What is RFE about?
Keep visiting the site to answer questions of the new people, that will help them a lot.

Kiran

No Title

Kiran,
It was for an employment letter. I did not even receive the notice, My lawyer took care of it by talking directly with the company.

And I am going to visit this site, but probably around once a week to answer any questions which I think I can. Best Of Luck for your GC. Based on yr previous postings, I see you have been around here for a while....

- MurthyRC