485 Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar192004

Registered Users (C)
:) :) :) :) :)
Maybe I'm among the first in this latest round (haven't seen any 485 approvals recently). Hope they started on them again and Wish good luck to everyone in the queue.

THANKS FOR THE MEMBERS OF THIS GREAT FORUM.

P.S : No FP yet for my Wife.

Dear mar192004

Congratulations!!!

Could someone, please, let me know how to give early finger prints? I got my finger print notice last week scheduled for 03/24/05...but I believe I will not be in the USA on that date, so that would be good to give early finger print if possible.

Thanks

===============================
EB1 (multinational executive or manager)
EAD RD 07/22/04 AP 08/20/04
AP RD 07/22/04 AP 08/11/04
I-140 RD 07/22/04 AP ?????????
I-485 RD 07/22/04 AP ?????????
FP ND 02/03/04 Scheduled for 03/24/05

Congratulations!!! mar192004
at last we saw one 485 approval....

mparisbr:

when is ur FP schedule date and in which city ???

Not for me.....

Hey LaborUnknown,

Not my 485........ I would expect that........ But this turn is for "Mar192004" :) not for "gcaaa111" :(

hi mparisbr,

I am in same situation as yours. Mine is schedueld for MArch 5th. I went and asked for early FP. He said you can come anytime withing 90 days after the date.. and hence I should not worry about missing the FP Date and come for early FP.

Hey Mar192004

Congratulations. Did your LUD change for I 485 & EAD before you got approved. Please let us know. Thanks.

KarthikC,
Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately, since it saved me time logging into into twice a day) my login got locked out recently.

Early FP

mparisbr,

Please go to the USCIS ASC (Application Service Center) any day before your FP is scheduled and tell them that you want to have your FP done earlier as you could not do it on the day scheduled. They usually would allow you to do the FP on that day itself. Otherwise, give a letter to the USCIS officer over there asking for a rescheduled date. They would sign in your appoinment letter with a different date.

Eventhough, usually they allow FP within 90 days (they said 83 days at my ASC) after the original scheduled date at MOST places, I would not just take it for granted. It is in your best interest to go in person and have an early FP or get a written confirmation for rescheduled date. If you do that, 1). you don't slow down your processing or 2). you comply with the FP notice that says failure to reschedule is considered abandonment of the application.

Good luck and let us know what happened.

Last edited by a moderator: