485 Approved

jack76

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

Just could not have thought of a better Monday morning!...Last friday i got the Termination notice from my company i was so upset monday morning i see the Magical words from the system...

"This case has been approved. On December 18, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,..... "

This forum is been like a silver lining for me and many othres like me..

thank you all for that!..Hang in there you will get your turn!.. :)

EB3 ND : 11/24/03 AD : 12/18/04

Heavens..blessings at the right time..& your great efforts in success.. flowering at the most needed time..best wishes..

jack76 said:
Hi All

Just could not have thought of a better Monday morning!...Last friday i got the Termination notice from my company i was so upset monday morning i see the Magical words from the system...

"This case has been approved. On December 18, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,..... "

This forum is been like a silver lining for me and many othres like me..

thank you all for that!..Hang in there you will get your turn!.. :)

EB3 ND : 11/24/03 AD : 12/18/04

Jack,
Dont you think this is a problem. What happens at the time of citizenship? Will they not ask you for pay stubs etc after receiving your green card?
Wouldnt this be termed as immigration fraud ... getting sponsored for green card and then not being hired? Wouldnt this be a violation of green card application which is based on the premise of future application?

Just curious to know more on this.

Pareshan4GC said:
Jack,
Dont you think this is a problem. What happens at the time of citizenship? Will they not ask you for pay stubs etc after receiving your green card?
Wouldnt this be termed as immigration fraud ... getting sponsored for green card and then not being hired? Wouldnt this be a violation of green card application which is based on the premise of future application?

plss read this
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=154753

hi

let me explain my situation..
i am with the compnay x and still am working for that company x and i did get the termination notice..yesterday that my job ends at dec 31..so i would be out of status of h1 as of that date..but as of today i am on GC status..i
do not uderstand where do come up with this
"Wouldnt this be termed as immigration fraud ... getting sponsored for green card and then not being hired? "
i have been with that company for 4 years!..ask most people in the forum what companies do when u are stuck with them for GC..
so you mean to say that all the GC people have paystubs for 5 years continues before they apply for citizenship!..

I dont understand..why do u say that...

Pareshan4GC said:
Jack,

Congratulations

Congratulations dude! Enjoy your freedom.

Could you please post your LUDs. My 485 ND is close to yours. Any prediction for me?

Pareshan4GC said:
Jack,

I don't think its a fraud, as employer is terminating him, he is not leaving the job. Jack make sure you save a copy of termination letter and proof that employer terminated you. Best of luck
Thanks

Hi BigG

you will get in a week!..worst case scenario!..you will get in first week of jan..

My LUD changed on 11/24 for fp received and one more change on 12/10 then it got approved in 12/18..

Best of luck

BigG said:

Could you please post your LUDs. My 485 ND is close to yours. Any prediction for me?

Thanks js485.. i will make sure i will keep it safe...Thanks for the tip..

best of luck on yours!..

JS485 said:
I don't think its a fraud, as employer is terminating him, he is not leaving the job. Jack make sure you save a copy of termination letter and proof that employer terminated you. Best of luck
Thanks

LUD Changed

Yesterday it was 12/20 and said my case was approved as of 12/18
today my Lud chagned to 12/21 but still says approved as of 12/18..

Any Ideas!

I am sure it is not fraud. I was just curious to know what will happen at the citizenship stage.

Best of luck. Enjoy your fredom but do consult your attorney.

jack76 said:
Yesterday it was 12/20 and said my case was approved as of 12/18
today my Lud chagned to 12/21 but still says approved as of 12/18..

Any Ideas!
Congratulations

Dont worry about LUD after approval. it was may be due to approval notice mailed.
Seen many times like that.

I have booked an appoinment on jan 3 at info pass
kamvp said:
Congratulations

Dont worry about LUD after approval. it was may be due to approval notice mailed.

BigG said:

u should get it approved around january 10th to 15th.
good luck

kamvp said:
Congratulations

very true, happaned with me too, approved on 12/16 and then lud changed 3 times till 12/21 and then nothing after that, looks like some kind of post spproval processing

jack76 said:
Hi BigG

you will get in a week!..worst case scenario!..you will get in first week of jan..

My LUD changed on 11/24 for fp received and one more change on 12/10 then it got approved in 12/18..

Best of luck

You the man!!! Your prediction came true.

PP Stamped

Went to NEWARK Office in NJ for the stamping..had an appoinment for 12 pm..
went there at 11:00 am..and was not able to get out till 4:30..there was 20 counter but only three or four people only at any given time..typical govt office..
They said the card will come in 6 to 10 months! :confused: