***485 Approved***

venky73

Registered Users (C)
Myself and my wifes I485 has been approved yesterday per USCIS case status website. This FYI.

congrats Venky. I guess Newjersey is in a celebration mood. Most of the approvals are coming for NJ'ites.

Question

venky73 said:
Myself and my wifes I485 has been approved yesterday per USCIS case status website. This FYI.

Congrats Venky.

U have mentioned BC. What is BC anyway??

Thanks

Conmgrats Venky
Nice to hear that
BTW when did u do ur 2nd FP , I had also received Notice on 04/02 2004, but had FP on May 15th
I am also April Filler from NJ
Hoping to hera something sooon

Thanks
RD : 02 Apr 2002
1FP : 07 June 2002
2FP : 15 May 2004
3rd EAD recived

Thanks

Thanks to all and wish everyone the very best for your approvals.

BC - Birth Certificate.

I did my FP in Newark NJ

For those who had their 2nd Fp in May in Newark

Hi,

I observed that after the initial flurry of approvals on the 9th and 10th, there has been a lull in approvals ? What do you think guys ? Perhaps they did this so the Newark office is not overburdened by people showing up for stamping :confused:

Do u think there may be a second wave of approvals soon ?

Please post your opinions,

Pad
EAC-02-178XXXXXX
EB-1/NJ case
RD-Apr25th 02
FP2-21st May04

I was there yester day for my stamping... there was little crowd 20% to 30% of the chairs were occupied on a big floor. For PP stamping token started with CXXX, the max I saw was C068 yesterday. Only 2 families were left on the floor when left, i.e around 12:05pm. (I reached there at 10:30am).

I was impressed with facility on the 3rd floor. Been to 13th floor for iEAD which was ok.

dvenky73
did they ask w2 only for the last year?
how about the pay stubs? only recent ones?

What query you got on your birth certificate?
if you could reply, that will be great

thanks