485 Approved

vpk123

Registered Users (C)
After almost 6 years of starting the GC process, After 27 months of filing 485, mine and my wife's 485s were approved yesterday. As I have noticed lot of approvals lately, I hope all the people filed for 485 in year 2001 will get approved soon. Hang in there.

SRC-02-037--

PD 04/1998
EB3
RD 10/25/2001
ND 11/15/2001
FP 03/20/2003
AD 02/11/2004

Applied for 3rd AP and 3rd EAD and they are yet to approved. I guess I don't need them. I was suppose to go to India this Friday to attend my sis marriage on 23rd. On 10th only I cancelled my tickets. Lucky me.

Do they send the approval notice to my home address or to lawyers place? And do I need the approval notice to get it stamped or Can I walk in with a copy of Receipt notice to get my passport stamped?

Thanks.

Gongratulation dude. You're trully lucky!

WOW your SRC and ND are pretty close to mine.
I am sensing something soon I hope.

src02048xxxx
ND NOv 29 01
FP June 6th 03

TSC_HOPE

Congrats, lucky guy!

From other people's post in this forum, TSC will send a courtesy approval notice to you and the formal one to your attorney. And you need the courtesy one to get the pp stamp.

Good luck.

You CAN attend your sisters marriage on 23rd I think

As soon as you get the approval letter in mail, rush to the CIS office get the stamping done and go to your sisters marriage.

I feel you have time for that......... go ahead and block the ticket.

Thanks guys. Yesterday I got the notice and I got it stamped today. I went to Atlanta office around 6.30AM and I was out at 8.15AM. Luckily I was able to get ticket for tomorrow and I am glad that I could attend my sister's marriage and be with family for 2 weeks.

I hope that all of your apps will get approved soon.

Thanks & Take care.

There you go.

I thought you could do that, so that you dont disappoint your sister also.

Good