485 approved !!!! YIPPEEEEE

srikanthsiva

Registered Users (C)
Dear members,

I just got an email 5 min ago that my 485 has been approved (wife no news yet). My appointment for biometric is on August 3rd. Do I still need to go?

What do I do at this point? Just wait for the card to come? I have an international trip on Sept 30th.

See my signature for details. Thanks all for guidance and i pray for a speedy approval FOR ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom...

srikanthsiva said:
Dear members,

I just got an email 5 min ago that my 485 has been approved (wife no news yet). My appointment for biometric is on August 3rd. Do I still need to go?

What do I do at this point? Just wait for the card to come? I have an international trip on Sept 30th.

See my signature for details. Thanks all for guidance and i pray for a speedy approval.

Congrats

Congrats SrikanthSiva on your approval.

I would suggest you to go for the biometric.
When you go you can tell them that you need I 551 stamping to travel and they can do it for you, if you have valid documents about your travel.

You may even get the card in couple of weeks if your biometric code 2 is done now.

Good luck and Congrats again.

srikanthsiva said:
Dear members,

See my signature for details. Thanks all for guidance and i pray for a speedy approval FOR ALL

Phew!!

Thanks Rg140 and edealfan,

Since I do not have the notice with me yet, I will go for the biometric appointment at a later date and try to get passport stamping done as well.

Hope my wife's approval comes soon!!

srikanthsiva said:
Dear members,

Congratulations!!! Way to Go!! I think you should go ahead and get the biometrics done.

I485 Approved

I got I485 approval emails today morning (No news on wife's case yet). Any idea how much time will it take for the spouse's approval once the primary is approved.

--------------------
EB2
I140/I485 ND:12/02/2003
PD: AUG 2002

go get your the biometric, then you will get your card before your travel.
the biometric will be used for your card. the sooner, the better. don't wait for your approved letter.

we did it before the approval, we got card already. my daughter didn't do it, still waiting for notice and card.

Thanks everyone

Ganen05,

You are right. I will go for the biometric and my lawyer adviced that as well on the date appointed.

Thanks everyone!! This forum is wonderful as a support group for all of us.

I'm also EB2 with I485 RD of July 04. Could you please let me know what was the online message for you after you got your fingerprints done in '04?

Like....was it "......results of your fringerprints recieved and processing resumed".....OR ".....fingerprints collected and pending review".

This would help me to determine where I stand.

Thank you!

Enjoy your freedom!!!

No change

gcuscic1 said:

I'm also EB2 with I485 RD of July 04. Could you please let me know what was the online message for you after you got your fingerprints done in '04?

Like....was it "......results of your fringerprints recieved and processing resumed".....OR ".....fingerprints collected and pending review".

This would help me to determine where I stand.

Thank you!

Enjoy your freedom!!!

Hi gcuscic1,

Prior to the 485 approval, it did not update anything about my fingerprinting. All it said was
"On November 3, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Hope this helps. I received Biometric Code 2 last week to appear for it tommorow (8/3/05). I noticed that for Eb2, if you get Biometric, i think you might be very close (not sure about this though)

Srikanthsiva
Congrats and There is no Logic with this Stupid NSC. See my details. I do not know your Labor PD date. Mine is march2003 and I did my Code2 biometric and so far no result. My 485 dates is Sep 2003 EB2. enjoy your freedom and be happy that you are out of NSC.

plastic_card said:
Srikanthsiva
Congrats and There is no Logic with this Stupid NSC. See my details. I do not know your Labor PD date. Mine is march2003 and I did my Code2 biometric and so far no result. My 485 dates is Sep 2003 EB2. enjoy your freedom and be happy that you are out of NSC.

plastic_card:

Now that the processing dates for 485 have passed your ND, did you initiate an enquiry?

Lets keep our hopes up--

Congrats !!!

Do you know if your 485 was stuck due to FBI Name Check ?

Thanks,

crk321 said:
I got I485 approval emails today morning (No news on wife's case yet). Any idea how much time will it take for the spouse's approval once the primary is approved.

--------------------
EB2
I140/I485 ND:12/02/2003
PD: AUG 2002

Thank you SrikanthSiva!

Plastic_card ,
Did you have any LUD change or online message change after your Biometrics?

I can draw an analogy between the way this NSC works with Tirupathi darshan....U never know when you will get that special darshan :)

Good luck! Don't loose heart.