FP 11/8/00
AD 23/10/00
EAC # EAC-99-262-5XXXX
Center: VSC
Category: EB3
Place: Boston, MA
No RFE, Never called IIO

No Title

Congratulations! Was it approved in India (based on your date format)?Just kidding...have fun....

No Title

Your EAC # starts with 99 which means your ND cannot be in October. Could you clarify please?

Thanks.

No Title

I believe his date format is dd/mm/yy. That means his RD was in August.
I was surprised as well but paying little more attention to all dates made this clear that the dates are in british format.

No Title

I think he used DD/MM/YY format. What you see in the middle is the month.
Congratulations. My EAC is 99-264-5XXX and EB3, India, RD: 8/23/99 and ND: 9/13/99
Holding my breath and praying.....

No Title

I doubt this very much. The dates and EAC# simply do not tally. People are trying to have fun posting false messages.

No Title

PD 10/26/96
RD 08/19/99
ND 09/10/99
FP 08/11/00
AD 10/23/00
EAC # EAC-99-262-5XXXX
Center: VSC
Category: EB3
Place: Boston, MA
No RFE, Never called an IIO.

This is 100% True. I know how it feels to make a joke like this.
I have never posted a message before but read all the messages posted by others which kept me going and gave some hopes. So I thought this message will give some hope to my friends (you guys) who are sailing in the same boat.

best of luck.

I will be glad to answer any questions.

No Title

485Done, Appreciate your posting and sharing the info! We all beleive you. All the SCs are on the run once again.

I\'ve added your entry to the VSC tracker @ ImmiTracker.com

No Title

485done,

could you please post when your FP was received by the INS, if you happen to know it.
I did FP on the same date in Boston and waiting approval.
Thanks

No Title

I called FBI the next week and they said the results were sent back to INS on 8/11/00 but never called IIO to confirm this.