485 Approved Today at SFO

srini_71

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

I would like to thank each and everyone who are contributing to the success of this forum. I would like to first say that I used visit this site since december'02.

My Details are as follows
WAC-02-046-5XXXX
ND 11/06/01
RD 11/21/01
FP : 02/04/02
RFE Rcvd : 11/02 ( Last 3 Payslip, 2 yrs tax doc, & Employee letter)
Transf to LA on 12/11/02
EAD renewed at SFO on 02/01/03 after 90 days
AP renewed

Interview date : 03/31/03 at SFO

They asked me the following details
1. DE-6 Report
2. 2000 & 2001 Income tax reports for Company
3. 2 Payslips
4. Passport,I94 & all originals + Copies
5. 2002 W2 & tax details

For my wife
1. Medical (She had active TB during last medical)
2. Affidavit of support (Executed by Me)

Interview went very smooth. The IO was very nice person and he just asked us very simple questions like where do you live , what is your date of birth, when did you come to US, when did you enter US last. One question they asked was "if you see anyone who looks suspicious what would you do". It went on for 45 minutes.

Hope everyone gets their FREEDOM

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I'll try to answer you

Thanks
Srini

Is this interview process only applicable for CSC. I haven't seen interviews in other center? Also do you recieve a letter for an interview?

congrats

It is great to hear about ur success...

I have some questions

like u said they asked following docs :
1. DE-6 Report
2. 2000 & 2001 Income tax reports for Company
3. 2 Payslips
4. Passport,I94 & all originals + Copies
5. 2002 W2 & tax details

1. where did they mentioned about above docs , is it in ur interview/appt. letter itself or it was in the generic addendum which came with letter.

2.I also have interview next week..., what docs did they ask you for company financials ...Is DE needed.

3.Did you change employer , after 485 is applied.

4.Did they stamp ur passport

Thanks

Hi TP72

Its nice to hear you have interview week. All these documents were mentioned in my Interview letter.
The DE-6 report is the Quarterly Payroll stuff which your company will have. The IO told me they just want to see the applicant's name in the DE-6 Report. even my attorney did not know until yesterday(So I ended up carrying my company's DE-6 report for california employees which was like a 500 pages)

DE-6 if they have not asked then don't take it. But you know its always a good thing to have. Also take more than last 2 payslips.

I didn't change my employer, I'm with the same emplyer for the last 4 years and I have changed residence only once. My Interview I guess is for my wife's medical stuff.

Yes they stamped mine as well as my Wife's Passport.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask me.

One more thing, Please make copies of all your originals for the INS(Including DL/SSN).

Have your Social Security Card with you, Your Driver's License and Expired and new EAD's & AP

So just be prepared with all documents. My experience says that when you are prepared they don't ask much. Its always the other way which bites you.

So be confident and answer only what they ask and make it short and crisp.

Good Luck and hope to hear a good news from you next week

Email me if you have any more questions

Thanks
Srini