485 approved , reentry on advance parole

good_wait

Registered Users (C)
can someone shed some light on what happens if my 485 gets approved when I am out of Country ?

can I use advance parole for reenetry ?

I believe that is what Advance Parole is made for. So, that if you have an Adjustment of Status application awaiting approval, you can enter the country on Advance Parole.

Yes, you can use AP for reentry

Yes, you can use AP for reentry. Please post your details.

I am planning to travel in december..

I am planning to travel in december ..not sure if it will get approved before during or after my travel so wanted to make sure I was okay in all possiilites ...

Thanks for the info ..
-Raj

Re: prem..

Originally posted by good_wait
Pls read the Q correctly atleast before replying ...

Hi, buddy. Those people are here trying to help and should be appreciated even though they made a mistake reading your question. Don't give them an attitude if they missed anything. Just explain it again or just ignore the answer.

Re: prem..

Originally posted by good_wait
Pls read the Q correctly atleast before replying ...

Yo! Pls bother to search the F archives before asking your Q. The issue's been addressed at least a dozen times.

To Mr Good Wait

I meant if your 485 is not approved when you leave the country but it gets approved when you are away, Advance Parole gives you the option to enter the country and gives you the opportunity to make use of the approved 485.

Hope this helps : :eek: :eek: :mad:

sorry if you felt a attitude..

I thought prem had a attitude ..seemed like he was saying the implied...whearas my Q was not..

I do not think I said any thing which would hurt any one..for people to reply back with such arrogance...

good_wait

Take it easy man, we are all in troubled waters, trying to help each other, I am sorry if you felt bad. Everyone's perception about things depend on their experience and understanding. When people think they understand something it becomes implied which happened in this case too.