485 Approved - RD 10/30/02

radhika91

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,
Me and my wife's case was approved on 8/26/04. RD is 10/30/02.
We want to thank all the forum members for all their support and information that they shared with us whuch helped us in getting the approval.
I think we should continue this exercise so that all our friends who are in the queue can avail of the experiences.
I wish all of you the very best.
Thanks once again

radhika91 said:
Hi Everyone,
Me and my wife's case was approved on 8/26/04. RD is 10/30/02.
We want to thank all the forum members for all their support and information that they shared with us whuch helped us in getting the approval.
I think we should continue this exercise so that all our friends who are in the queue can avail of the experiences.
I wish all of you the very best.
Thanks once again

Congratulations.
And btw, what happened to your EAD saga!!? I havent followed all along to the end.. did you finally get it thru' or they just felt that you deserve the GC!.

FP2 was done on 7/21/04.
Had to wait for EAD for 8 months.
Had a real painful journey but finally got the approval.
Anyone has any experience of stamping at Philly. Please share. What papers are needed and if there is anything that we should take care of.
Thanks to everyone

Radhika, Congratulations.
Have a doubt -- does the online message changed for finger print2, and got updated when done...?
We gave our FP2 on 08/13 so far the online message not changed...

485 Approval - RD 10/30/02

Yes the online message changed after a week of FP2. And since then, there was no LUD changes.
Only yesterday we got the approval.
Thanks

Congratulations. When did you get approval notice from email? I heard that most people got them at evening. Thanks. (try to figure out the best time to check, only want to check one time)