485 Approved on 09/06 IO told not Approved pls help

vimson

Registered Users (C)
Hi
My GC approved on sep 6 2007 .Got card production email nothing else no approval or welcome notice 2 days back called TSC IO told case is with officer not approved Card production email might be due to error.Anyone has heard some thing like this? any suggestion? Thanks

Infopass

Hi
My GC approved on sep 6 2007 .Got card production email nothing else no approval or welcome notice 2 days back called TSC IO told case is with officer not approved Card production email might be due to error.Anyone has heard some thing like this? any suggestion? Thanks

Would suggest taking an infopass asking the IO.....it should be more reliable than IO's thru POJ as they would say anything to get you off your back.

Hmmmmmmmm!

That is alarming. Card Production ordered, can be an error.
Mali03, do you think we should call and confirm?

Malik_labor,
I got one email stating welcoming and regiesteration of permanent residence(both for me and my daughter).
Then another one saying card production ordered again both for me and my daughter.
Do you think all these email would be mistakes?:confused:
How many emails did you get?
Let me know if u think we need to call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice mailed!

I just called USCIS and after entering my LIN #, the message was that my approval notice has been mailed yesterday.
This was updated today 9/21!:)

I only got "Card Production Ordered" email "TWICE" for both me and my wife.
Nothing new. And I already told all my friends and relatives that my GC is approved.

I will wait till next week for actual card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call USCIS

Why don't you call USCIS and listen to the message and if still in doubt, connect to customer service or IO and confirm.
This way you'll sleep peacefully, tonight!

Mathmos

Could you tell me where can I find the number to call IO?
Here is the # to call.
Good luck:)

1-800-375-5283, then press 1, 2, 2, 6, 1,
enter the RECIPT#, press 1 again to confirm,
press 3, and finally press 4.
These are the options everybody uses when they want to talk to a human being.

Approval Notice

I received approval notice today, 9/21/07.
Also got CRIS email that they have mailed my card on 9/20/07.......checking my mail box three timed a day:D