485 Approved Oct 2001 Case

rksoftsanjay

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Mine and My wife case got Approved. We recd the approval letters last night (Sept-30-04).

RD:10-30-01
ND:10-31-01
AD: SEPT-25-04 ( Changed the Online Status on Sep-30-04 ).

Applied on EB3 to VSC , Changed the Sponsoring company after 2 and half years of being with Sponsoring company after getting the I-485 Rceipts

As of today 2 FP's done, 2 EAD received, 2 Advance Parole received.

Hope this helps. For those who are waiting.. You will get your turn and pray god to you all to get soon.

First one to congratulate you after your long journey.

Good Luck and have fun.

When did u do your FP2?

congrats.

RD-01/24/2002
ND-02/06/2002
FP2- 04/05/2004
FBI Name Check Done-09/01/2004.
AD-???????????

Congrats Dude

It is good to see other old timers get approved.

Bacha Khan

Are you getting after the folks at Congressman office? I had to do that again and again to get my case moving.

Stuka said:
It is good to see other old timers get approved.

Bacha Khan

Are you getting after the folks at Congressman office? I had to do that again and again to get my case moving.

Thanks Stuka

The lady at Congressman office told me not to call her and whenever she hear on my case she will me which mean that I should forget about it.

I ask God to help all of us.

Thanks to you all for your congradulation note. NOTE that Yesterday 10/04/04 me and my wife went for GC I-551 stamp. It just took 5 Minutes for both of us. We both have I-551 stamp on our passport with the expiry date of 1 yr.

Please note if you dont have Appointment after getting the I-485 approval letter, you might have to wait till 12:30 PM to enter the DHCS office. Eventhough we both went early at 8 AM in the morning, the Secuity Guard did not allow us, since we did not have appointment for the I-551 Stamping. I did my stamping at Norfolk VA.

Reply to PremChopra: Yes, we did the stamping the 2nd FP at Norfolk VA.

Friends -> For those who are still waiting for I-485 Approval : I called BCIS customer service center, Its a Waste of time they dont know nothing. Called the Lawyer, No help. Finally I happened to Followup with the Local Congressmen for help. For GOD Sake they were on my case right when we asked for help. Finally we got approved.

Those who are in VA, Please contact Eric-Cantor ( Local Congressman for help ) and ask for SUSAN to help. Hope this helps.