485 Approved (ND 04/19/2004)

Bodhal Singh

Registered Users (C)
I will not say journey is over. Journey is going on. But, One milestone has been achieved.

This is what i see.

"This case has been approved. On March 2, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Thank you all guys. You all will get there very soon.
"Uske ghar mai der hai, Undher nahi", Hold on guys.

I wiil be regularly visiting this forum. Everybody is most welcome to ask my experiences.

Gurus, now to the the question, problem i still face->

I know, as always you all will help me with valuable info.

I am right now in india. i'm coming back on 03/12/2005. I have Advance Parole(AP). How will my entry be different? What documents should i have? Right now i only have AP which is valid till 07/15/2005.

What problems i can face ?

Guys, please contribute as much as possible. because i'm a bit scared.

Congrats

Bodhal Singh said:
I will not say journey is over. Journey is going on. But, One milestone has been achieved.

This is what i see.

"This case has been approved. On March 2, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I wiil be regularly visiting this forum. Everybody is most welcome to ask my experiences.

I am right now in india. i'm coming back on 03/12/2005. I have Advance Parole(AP). How will my entry be different? What documents should i have? Right now i only have AP which is valid till 07/15/2005.

Hi Bodhal,

Congratulation! You should be able to come to US with AP without any problems. I just wanted let you know that they very likely will ask you to to go to secondary inspection. I believe by default persons with AP go through secondary inspection. I stood in a regular counter and she looked my AP, kept Primary Inspection Part of I-94, and sent me to another counter for secondary (special) inspection. At secondary inspection there was no issue at all. Everything was smooth.

Good luck.. Enjoy your freedom.

Congrats..

..and good luck with everything.
Seems like they are going strictly by the priority date. My 485 RD/ND is in March 04 but PD is in 2002.
More waiting I guess, at the mercy of bureaucracy.

Congrats Bodhal..

Just wondering how your LUD changed once FP was done,

Please share if you remember.

Bodhal Singh said:

This is what i see.

KosmoKramer said:
Congrats Bodhal..

Just wondering how your LUD changed once FP was done,

Please share if you remember.

FP Done on 02/08/2005.
Only one LUD on 02/18/2005 (Says FP received, processing restarted)

MD_Rockville said:
Congrats. No problem entering back on AP.

Hi MD_Rockville,

Has your name check cleared. If not first find out if your Name check was ever sent by INS to FBI. I think your name chech is stuck with FBI. Same thing happend to me. I followed to FBI preety regulary, sent email,letters and spoke to a analyst and my NAME check was cleared on FEB 9 2005(after 20 months) and with 3 weeks why I-485 was approved.