485 Approved from TSC..I have questions about my stamping, I am worried

sanjayrangan

Registered Users (C)
My 485 was approved from TSC on October, I am now staying in California near San Francisco.

I should be getting my courtesy copy in the mail. I have made an appoinment for stamping .

My case had no RFE's.

Will they ask for anything else when i go for stamping, i will take the usual stuff like EAD's , AP's, courtesy copy, photos, passport, and 1-94 stapled in the passport,

Apart from this will they ask me anything else ? Since my case has already been approved at TSC , will they being doing anything else...Or i am not sure, please i will appreciate anyone who can give me some information.

I am also sorry for my posting for the last two days and i am very worried. Thanks guys, i cannot gather words to thank you all....

485 ND : June 25th 02
FP : Jan 29th, 04
Center : TSC, EB2
3 EAD's, 2 AP's
AD : October 8th, 2004

Hello Sanjay

Usualy it shuoldn't have any issue, few things if u like to share so ppl can give u some fedback.

would u like to share the moving reason?

and you moved to??
to CSC while pending 485 in TSC? or after ?
job change or same company before approval or after?

Bottom line try to fit ur position according to the approval and not try for experiment. this mean if you fit to go PP stamp to TSc juridiction then go there, if u already filed AR-11 and job has not been changed(of changed u let USCIS know by filing AC-21 before approval) and all set then u go to near CSC office.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Questions?

No questions are asked after the approval notice. It is generally a pleasant experience; previosly you might have a long wait but now with Infopass appointments you should be just fine.

Do not worry!!!

Mine was similar case. I am in CA & case filed from Atlanta & approved by TSC. Got PP stamping done at SF INS in July. Just take the items you mentioned & yes we were asked CA drivers lic for CA resident status. Mine was RFE case too.

Hope this helps.

Raksha.