485 Approved, FP scheduled on Dec 26th at Oakland

When did you complete your FP? Also is this an age-out case?

Also, I hope you are not pulling our collective legs here.

Guys, maybe it is EAD approved not 485, he had not even received his FP notice until a few days back

But...

he posted earlier that his EAD was approved 11/20. Why should he get excited about that today? He probably heard that his FP notice was mailed for Dec. 26. Or INS goofed up on their AVM. Anyway, his post increased the BP of several people in this group.

Randy 7000 please come up with all your details. We are eagerly waiting

to hear from you. You have brought excitement in our lives.
-SVS2000

Randy7000..

Hi friends

I think honestly Randy7000 is trying to make a fool of us. With the kind of anxiety people are going thro\', I would guess he would come and answer our questions. But I have not seen a single reply so far. So my sincere guess is, He is just trying to fool us by agonising our feelings at an already painful time.

If he is trying to fool us, damn it. He will get fooled big time soon. If he is really in his message, then Congratulations to him. I would really appreciate and sincerely request him on everyone\'s behalf to come forward and answer our questions.

Thanks and sincerely hoping everyone of us get our GCs ASAP.

Tamizhan.

Sorry about the confusion, Got my EAD and the FP notice

Sorry about the confusion, it\'s just that I have less knowledge about this. I thought getting the FP notice means 485 approved.
Sorry again the status is got my EAD and FP notice scheduled on 26th December at Oakland.

Sorry about the confusion, Got my EAD and the FP notice

I never wanted to make the fool of any body, it\'s just that I have less knowledge about this. I thought getting the FP notice means 485 approved.
Sorry again the status is got my EAD and FP notice scheduled on 26th December at Oakland.

Dear Tamizhan

I posted my message on Friday buddy. And today is Monday the first working day after the week-end. So I only logged in today to check about the messages. And I\'m not all that ugly, I\'m quite sensitive about this issue as much as every body is ..
I wish good luck to you and everybody on this board!

Sorry buddy

I feel really bad about this more than anybody else on this issue.
Yeah, I only got my FP notice
SORRY

Dear Randy7000

Hi Randy7000

Thanks for your quick update. I am sorry, if my posting hurt your feelings. But oneway if you look at it, it cleared the Questions others had on this case. Let\'s hope all of us get our approvals at the earliest. Best wishes to you and everyone in this board.

Tamizhan

Venkataramu

Hey, I\'m also from India, Hyderabad. You know we all have the same feeling about this thing. And it\'s just to share my info I posted my message as soon as I heard about my FP notice. The only mistake I did was stated that my 485 got approved and that was because I taught getting the FP notice means 485 is approved and FP is the whole new issue. Who can fool people on board like this and why ???

Randy, its ok if you made a mistake. Its just that people had a surge of excitement when they though

We really needed confirmation one way or the other. Go through all the messages that folks post on this board and pretty soon you will be very conversant with all the stages of GC processing. Wish you luck with your GC processing.

Randy Take it easy

We have to excuse when some one say sorry!...
Please dont prolong this issue.
Close this posting at this point so that newly comming people wont confuse by seeing this postings.

Let\'s forgive Randy7000

From time to time I have seen a lot of cases of innocent ignorance. I don\'t believe anybody could make fool of us on this. Let\'s forgive Randy and wish him our best.