485 approved finally

VSCEB2485

Registered Users (C)
I got my 485 approval notices for me and my family without any RFE yesterday by mail and I am really pleased with the whole process. For me it took exactly two and half years to finish the whole process. Please give me the check list of documents to take for stamping. I came to know from this site that I need to take photos for my children even though it is not mentioned. Even though I check this site for recent updates , this is the first time I am posting a message.
My details are:
Category: EB2(regular labor)
PD April 28th, 1998
RD Sep 6th, 1999
ND Sep 25th, 1999
EAC # 99-274-xxxxx
Fingerprint: Aug 1st, 2000

No Title

You need 2 photos for each applicant (including children). Take original approval notices, passports, all EADs, all advance paroles, all I94s with you.

Good luck.

No Title

Has your automated voice message changed to "approved"? Please check and let us know. -- Thanks

No Title

Are photos required for kids who are exempted from FP (too young) ? And do the kids have to be present ?

No Title

I went for stamping 2 weeks ago. My daughter is 4 years old. The IIO did check and accept her photos. I don\'t know if children have to be present but why take a chance ?
My daughter\'s case was not approved with my case. I had to call INS to get it done.

No Title

I went for stamping yesterday at Portland and finsihed the whole process in two hours. They just took my daughter(4 years) photo but no finger print for her. I was told that she need not come. I thought they will stamp like the H1B stamp with photo. But it is just a stamp.
Hope this will help