485 approved - but lost myself

georgexl

-- You feel something burning hard in your heart 4 minutes, then you feel you are lost - don't know what to do and feel so strange and absolutely uncomfortable, even angry! What is wrong with me? Isn't this the moment I dreamed for 5 years ?

-- That is exactly my feeling at the moment when I saw my 485 was approved from the online case status ! I was a happy man (even a day-dreamer) untill I got used to this kind of life: desperate waiting and waiting year after year and worring life (job) day after day for 5 years. I am now completely a different man - full of explosive emotion, ignoring everything happening around the world, totally losing any dreams. Today, as I wrote this, I suddenly feel I still should appreciate TSC -- it is her (shoud it be IT?) that makes me growing from a teenager to a granny!

-- My thanks to all you guys in this forum whose information and analysis light up my hope again and again -- though it is painful when hopes evaporated but it really has prevented me from developing into mental diseases! Best wishes to all you guys and do not repeat my mistake -- got PR but lost myself !

(My info has been updated as GXL in the e-nairobi tracker)

georgexl

Congratulations on your maiden posting. However, don't you think that you can still give something to this forum by sharing your notice details? Please give us your notice details as it will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

agree

i try to find out your details on the tracker and it is not easy. would you please share the details for others.:(

Congrats

That's similar to what I feel after getting my HR filed 485 for me 9 month later than it could have. Yes, I am not even talking about TSC.

Angry and very tired.

Best wishes to you.

GXL Details from tracker

GXL EB2 CHINA

PD: 07/01/1998
RD:08/10/2001
ND:09/20/2001
FP:03/26/2003
AD:07/22/2003
Comments:
Two of the three applied cases got approved (passport stamped on Jul 29), one is still pending ...

Looks like TSC is really really random.

georgexl,

Did you requested your FP manually? Did you get any RFE? Thanks a lot.