485 Approved -- But have questions

2004immi

Registered Users (C)
I saw the online status today and found that all my cases for my wife, kid me 485 cases are approved...

I am really fretful to this folder ! Got lot of consolidation and information from here.

My details are as follows:

Original Labor on Jun - 2001, still pending after moving back to state.

My Comapny filed a sub labor ( I140 was approved for that labor, later it was withdrwan) I140 and 485 on 26 Aug'04.
EAD and AP approved on October'04.

I140 approved on 26March and 485 on 28th March. No RFE (thank God).

All the best for you guys.

One question, me and my family are all in India now and I am typing this from India. There was one emergency in my family so we traveeled in hurry. While returning, If I use mu AP, will it be any problem at the port of entry ?

Please reply.

2004immi said:
I saw the online status today and found that all my cases for my wife, kid me 485 cases are approved...

I am really fretful to this folder ! Got lot of consolidation and information from here.

My Comapny filed a sub labor ( I140 was approved for that labor, later it was withdrwan) I140 and 485 on 26 Aug'04.

One question, me and my family are all in India now and I am typing this from India. There was one emergency in my family so we traveeled in hurry. While returning, If I use mu AP, will it be any problem at the port of entry ?

Please reply.
I had seen a reply to same question in murthy chat, and Attorney murthy had replied that you can reenter US on AP and then do stamping on your PP. Check murthy.com->chat->transcripts

Also can you let us know if your 140 was files with original labor certificate or a copy of the labor certificate. If it was original cert, how did ur company have original cert since they would have sent it along with earlier 140

Actually I do not know the details whether my lawer had filed with original LC or with a copy.

I talked to my lawer and they told that I can enter US with my AP until it is valid.

2004immi said:
Actually I do not know the details whether my lawer had filed with original LC or with a copy.

As you are saying 140 was approved for the labor which was substituted to you, then your lawyer would have used a copy of labor to apply your 140.
Was your 140 help at any time waiting for the original labor certificate?
Do you know if the previous beneficiary had applied for 485 or CP using the approved 140?

congrats

2004immi said:

Please reply.

Now since you are very near to your gc, how about learning some english?

Jolly Fellow -- read this

The person whom you asked to learn English probably knows atleast another language other than english. Do you know how to speak any other language or do you just enjoy shooting your mouth of at people. From your post itself, I guess you are just dumb with no manners. Please learn to treat people with respect.

Hello secondchanceGC

SecondChanceGC said:
The person whom you asked to learn English probably knows atleast another language other than english. Do you know how to speak any other language or do you just enjoy shooting your mouth of at people. From your post itself, I guess you are just dumb with no manners. Please learn to treat people with respect.

I do not want to proclaim how many languages i know. BTW, should i learn respect from you? Thats funny looking at your language.

Congratulations 2004Immi!

Will appreciate if you can share your LUD info on 140 and 485. Also, was yours EB2 and if so did you have MS or BS+5 Yrs?

Thanks.

Learning English

Thanks for suggesting to learn english. By the way the situation with a person makes him to make mistakes in major life situations, and so I think mistaking few words is not so a big thing.

If someone's father will be waiting for medical surgery and he is the only one who can actively work for it, definitely will not be worry for few spelling mistakes.

I had a little time about 15 minutes to login and typing whole thing for you to inform and help knowing what is going on my case, which might have given few assurance as well as hope for their own cases.

Anyway, sorry for making mistakes, DEAR SIR :eek: ! I will try to post correct english in future. I wish good luck for your cases and all.

My Details:

Applied LC in Jun 2001 (still pending)
One approved labor was available in my company, for which 140 was cleared, but 485 was not applied.
I used that LC after withdrawing 140.

Applied I140 and 485 on 26th Aug-04.
EAD and AP approved in Oct-04.
LUD for 485 changed on Dec-04, after my fingerprinting result was submitted.
No LUD change for I140.
I140 approved on 22nd Mar-05.
485 approved on 28th Mar-05.

I do not know whether my lawer used the copy or original LC.

2004immi.

2004immi - dont mind

2004immi said:
Thanks for suggesting to learn english. By the way the situation with a person makes him to make mistakes in major life situations, and so I think mistaking few words is not so a big thing.

If someone's father will be waiting for medical surgery and he is the only one who can actively work for it, definitely will not be worry for few spelling mistakes.

I had a little time about 15 minutes to login and typing whole thing for you to inform and help knowing what is going on my case, which might have given few assurance as well as hope for their own cases.

Anyway, sorry for making mistakes, DEAR SIR :eek: ! I will try to post correct english in future. I wish good luck for your cases and all.

My Details:

Applied LC in Jun 2001 (still pending)
One approved labor was available in my company, for which 140 was cleared, but 485 was not applied.
I used that LC after withdrawing 140.

Applied I140 and 485 on 26th Aug-04.
EAD and AP approved in Oct-04.
LUD for 485 changed on Dec-04, after my fingerprinting result was submitted.
No LUD change for I140.
I140 approved on 22nd Mar-05.
485 approved on 28th Mar-05.

I do not know whether my lawer used the copy or original LC.

2004immi.

Hey Buddy,
I did not mean to hurt you. Anyway I feel sorry because I see that I did that.
Anway good luck to you in future. Let your father recover pretty soon. dont mind. sorry once again.