485 approval

abcd123_123_3

Registered Users (C)
485 approved

I am very happy to share this news with you all.
I just recived 2 e mails stating that mine and my wife's 485 cases have been approved and they sent approval notice on 9/18/07.

Here are my case details:
PD Oct 2000, EB2 India
TSC 485 RD 12/2005
FP1 01/2006
Sent mail to First Lady about Name check in May 2007 and got reply from FBI in July 2007 that it is in the process
Today, I received e mails about both of our approvals.

Now, since we have done our FP's back in Jan of 2006 (which means they are expired), do we get notice from TSC to get second FP done? I hope until then, they will not order the physical card!

Can some one explain what the sequence of events from here on until we get the cards.

Any ways, it's been a long and painful wait , but glad it's over.

This forum has been very useful to share and gain knowledge and I wish every one waiting for their chance good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!
Now when this is out of the way, you can concentrate on greater things - family, career, life.

Congratulations !!!! It's been a looong wait for you. People with PDs like you are keeping me sane !!!!!

Good luck enjoy maadi:D :D :D

Thanks Zinchak.
I have received another e mail today with a LUD change that they have mailed welcome notice and also talked about ADIT processing. What is this?

Congratulations!

I believe ADIT is a temporary GC stamp on the passport. I received the same message but I am not going to care for it, will wait for my card instead. The card should reach you in a week. Enjoy!

Got another e mail today stating the "card mailed" message.
I was expecting to do my FP's again (since I heard they are only valid for 15 months) but then I saw this e mail stating that they sent our cards.
Does any one know if the FP's are valid for 15/18/24 months?

supposed to be

valid for 15 months

Got another e mail today stating the "card mailed" message.
I was expecting to do my FP's again (since I heard they are only valid for 15 months) but then I saw this e mail stating that they sent our cards.
Does any one know if the FP's are valid for 15/18/24 months?