485 Approval Notice Missing

rs_nyuser

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

My 485 got approved 1 month ago. I have recieved my Card and the welcome notice. I recieved email from CRIS almost 20 days back that they have sent my approval notice. I happen to stay in an apartment and am noticing some mail delivery anomalies in past few weeks. Should i be concerned or worried that i have not recieved my approval notice. I am not sure if it was wrongly delivered to someone else. Can it be misused ?. Please help as I am really starting to get worried.

Thanks in advance.

You Received your Approval Notice along with your Card

You received your 'Approval Notice' along with your 'Permanent Resident Card'.

The piece of paper that came with the card stuck to it, is your approval notice. If you read the text on the paper, you will understand it.

Hope this info helps and 'Congratulations'!!!

IE

Hi Friends,

My 485 got approved 1 month ago. I have recieved my Card and the welcome notice. I recieved email from CRIS almost 20 days back that they have sent my approval notice. I happen to stay in an apartment and am noticing some mail delivery anomalies in past few weeks. Should i be concerned or worried that i have not recieved my approval notice. I am not sure if it was wrongly delivered to someone else. Can it be misused ?. Please help as I am really starting to get worried.

Thanks in advance.

I did not get my Approval Notice yEt

I thought The welcome notice or the card holder was the approval notice.Now I am worried.

Eb2 India,
PD Nov, 2002
485 RD dec 01 2006.
i-140 applied date 02/2006 approved 05/2006
MArch2008 2nd AP/EAD approved for both of us.We filed self on dec 17th 2007
485 AD 05/08/2008
card Recieved 05/16/2008