485 approval notice email

blueblack

Registered Users (C)
see the notice today in my email, several days after senator office inquiry. Waiting for receipt notices and cards. Not much excitement after such a long wait, but definitely a relief. This forum gave me tremendoud mental and technical support. Thanks guys and good luck to you all!

I140(NIW): RD 8/3/03 AP 04/05
I485: RD 4/21/04 AP: 4/12/07

Approval Notice sent

EB-1 B (Outstanding Researcher) world
I 140 RD 04/2005
I 485 RD 05/2005
I 140 AD 01/2006
Transferred VSC to TSC 03/07/2007
LUD 03/23/2007 : “Document other than card manufactured and mailed”
LUD 04/24/2007 : “Approval Notice Sent”

How long it took after senator inquiry ?

Hi,

I would appreciate if you could tell exactly how long it took after the senator inquiry ?

Thanks.

Information help needed

I got a email "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed." today.
Can you please tell me what documents you got after that mail.

2nd FP Notice

Hi Guys-
I have receievd 2nd FP notice from USCIS after the 20 months dince the first one is received in Aug 8, 2005. I sent a letter to Congressman asking his help got a response that my case is pending due to name check that was 3 months ago. LUD has changed two time in last two days.....

I heard that USCIS sent 2nd FP notice only if your name check is resolved....

Is this true or just another fake hope........

Please give me ur comments.....

Cheers,

IJ

I got this message. Does this mean I am approved.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On May 2, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi velpula,
i also got the same message document mailed. for the last two days i was trying to get some info on this board, but no response form any body, on may 8th they mailed, still i am waiting for the mail to see what exactly this document is, if you already got it just let us know what its regarding.
koritalasr

hi velpula,
i also got the same message document mailed. for the last two days i was trying to get some info on this board, but no response form any body, on may 8th they mailed, still i am waiting for the mail to see what exactly this document is, if you already got it just let us know what its regarding.
koritalasr

Did you get figerprinting notice just prior to the approval email. Did you have change of address. My priority date is Oct 2001 (EB3).Let me know your details.

Nice to see GC Approvals..

Velupula,

Did you get 2nd FP notice before getting Approved email?

good to see approvals for Oct2001 PD dates.. hope to see more like..

as I am also near to this date. Any one else got approvals around this date?

tks

Backgrond checks cleared !!!

Hello
everybody,

My application I-485 has been pending since dec 2003 and the background checks have cleared in march 2007. They have asked for the 2nd set of fingerprints before the "final adjudication" and were done 10 days ago. Could some let me know as to how long is it gonna be now to receive an approval notice or the physical green card itslef. Also, would it jeopardize if I leave the country for 2 weeks on vacation.

Thank you very much
Sam

Hello
everybody,

My application I-485 has been pending since dec 2003 and the background checks have cleared in march 2007. They have asked for the 2nd set of fingerprints before the "final adjudication" and were done 10 days ago. Could some let me know as to how long is it gonna be now to receive an approval notice or the physical green card itslef. Also, would it jeopardize if I leave the country for 2 weeks on vacation.

Thank you very much
Sam

Sam, it would not hurt for a 2 week vacation, enjoy your vacation and by the time you come back, maybe your card will be mailed to you,
Make sure your lawyer is aware of your vacation and knows how to contact you.

Did anyone get their mailed Document yet.

I am also in same boat. Did FP on 05/10 and now it shows "Document Mailed" and the phone system show "Document manufactured based on earlier approval was mailed". If anyone has gotton that mail, please share what was in it.
Thanks

Finally i got good news 485 approved.

on may 10 i got emails saying "document other than card ordered or manufactured" i was very tensed. when i see the notice it was the returned finger print notices which they have sent to the lawyer addres. the lawyer address has been changed, when i called USCIS they told not to worry because the same notice i got too and i gave my self and my wife finger prints on may 8th.

today i got emails from USCIS saying that my 485 and my wife 485 approved.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485
APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please
follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive
the notice, call customer service.

i am still waiting for the notices.

Koritalasr

congrats koritalasr.
can you please give your priority dates
labor date? EB3, 485 receipt date ?