**485 Approoveeed wac 02-046

vvarma

Hi,
It's my turn

Both mine and my wife's cases got approved on MAR 26 and received the approval notices on MAR 28 (Yes it is Unbelievable)
here are my details
WAC-02-046*****

RD 11/13/2001
ND 11/21/2001
RFE for last three pay stubs EVL and Tax Returns of 2001 and 2002 RFE generated on FEB 27 2003

Note : RFE replied on MAR 18 2003 , Really surprised to to see my approval in the mail (it was really a shock for me ) .
BCIS never got updated (Still say's rfe sent on 27 FEB sent bla bla bla ) , so guy's i hope INS is kind of moving , don't trust BCIS .
AVM Say's Case is approved ( I think BCIS and AVM are not in sync)
I am really happy that mine got approved and i hope every body will be getting their approval very soon .

I wish u one and all a very good luck

**Special thanks to Sillyman , Cao , PCEE.... and all other valuable members for their suggetions and postings

**Sillyman U R postings are really intresting and some times really funny ,I wish you would become a immigration lawer and fight with INS .

Hats off to Rajiv Khanna for keeping this site live .

I wish u one and all a very good luck

Congrats vvarma, glad to hear your news.

Hey what was your FP location?

About being an immingration lawyer .. DUDE .. then who will be a business tycoon? But I'll seriously consider it . .!! :)

Passport Stamped

just got my passport stamped , went to santana aroud 5:30 a.m in the morning and got out by 9:30 . IIO asked my I-94 and did not ask for my EAD or AP and i din't gave it to them .
If you go to Santana better stand in line before 5:30 A.M .

JAYMEHRA11 : I did not use AC21

Sillyman : My FP location is Santana and FP done in early Jan but results came in and processing resumed on JAN18.

thank you and i wish you all good luck

CHEERS.