Registered Users (C)
MD 10/22/01
RD ?

My company wont give details. Please post :
Mailing Date &
Receipt Date &
Notice Date if you got it already.

Thanks

INS Send your Greencard by Fedex over night.

You dump ass hole send 485 on 10/20 and expecting your RD and ND now? Start worrying now.

what is your problem.

This websight is not only for those who have had a hard time, it is also a place to share info. Most of the messages dont interest me but i just read the ones i need and move on. Just ignore the messages you dont like. Every one has freedom to write here and read here.

Dont show your frustration and attitude here on others and dont think you are the smartest(that is the problem with many Assholes), you are a smartest Asshole though.

I am not despo like you.

I know it takes 2 1/2 months to get ND and another 3 months to get FP and another 5-6 months to get approved. I just asked RD and not ND.

Mind your own business.

I request not to continue this thread.

Get a life buddy!

Don\'t spend it courting the mailman or an IIO. You just started your AOS. It will come in due course. Relax and drink a beer.

Send on 10/22 and RD on 10/29 ?

Its your time and right to post messages. But you need somebody to respond to your postings, isn\'t it? You mailed your documents on 10/22 and asking somebody whether they got RD???(I KNOW YOU ARE NOT DESPO) That\'s what I said you didn\'t spend time to read thru other\'s posting. People are waiting for their RD even from August.

Its your right to post messages and mine too. OK. Mind it.