485 application for spouse

vwdriver

hi, my 485 has already been filed and my FP appointment is next month. I received my EAD and Adv Parole document within 2 months after filing the 485. My fiancee is currently on F-1 visa in US. If we get married in US after my 485 has been approved, will my spouse\'s 485 application be affected in anyway? Will she be able to obtain her EAD and advance parole within 2 months after filing the 485 ?

Make sure you get marry before your approval

Make sure you get marry before your approval and then include her in your 485 process well before your approval . After your approval if you want to process GC for her then i think its a long wait ..
i saw similar Question in Sheela Murthy\'s recent web Chat Documents you can refer those ......!

get legally married before approval, you can apply later

Make sure the marriage date falls before the approval date. Else you will have to go through the saga of waiting for years!

Looks like you are not aware of the fact that green card holder\'s do not enjoy any \'spouse benefits\' as far as immigration is concerned.

If you fail to get married before approval, then your spouse will have to stay in US on her own visa and your green card will not help her at all.