485 application fee

lnkoya

Registered Users (C)
Can any body tell me the application fee for 485.My lawyer said that it is 245 where as in the web site I found that it is 220.Whether we have to send the cheque of 25/- for finger prints at the time filing 485.If any body who filed in this week gives the info,that will be appreciated.
Looking for info asap.

$220 for I-485 plus $25 for Fingerprinting

Your lawyer gave you the sum which is $245. Usually a single check for an amount of $245 for the I-485 and FP is enough. If you are applying for EAD and AP, you have to enclose separate checks for $100 and $95 with EAD and AP applications too.

Pump

be careful while sending the check

Pls. check the amt 3 times and verify if it correct before sending .

I had submitted my I485 on 6/25 and they sent it back saying that " amt was incorrect ".......I had to resubmit it again on 8/09

Can you tell me the correct amount

I have sent $220 for 485 and $25 for Finger printing. my $25 check not cleared from Bank. I think Somehow it get lost. do you think i have to resubmit my 485. Please advise me. Thanks in advance

when did you submit the papers ?

INS is sending out Receipts notices without encashing the checks .......so this means ........check encashment cannot be treated as a REFERENCE .

July 2 nd week

I come to know that my lawyer has my receipt notice. Let you all know that date info as soon as i get the notice. In fact my $220 is cleared from Bank. I am concern about $25 FP fee. I am in touch with lawyer about this issue. Hope everything will be fine. In case if they are not received my $25 FP fee Do you know the impact on the process or where to resend the check? Thanks in advance

No Title

Yesterday again I enquired and send 245 for 485 application fee.It includes finger print fee also

FP Fee $25 cleared from bank one week later

Hi guys,

FP check $25 got cleared after a week, my other checks are cleared Sept 6 th.

I-$485 fee is $220 + $25 (FP). No change on this fee.