485 and Paystubs problem.... Please help

BM13

Registered Users (C)
Hi Milk,

I been visiting this website everyday, and I am in really bad situation at this time. My RD:8/31 and I been not getting paid from my company since Jan. I am wondering, if I will get the RFE for my pay stubss ? Is that any option I have incase if I will get the RFE ?

I willgreatly appreciated your help and support. Same time people who got the RFE please share your experience.

generally when RFE comes they ask for last 2-3 months of paystubs....

is it possible for you to find a similar job so that in worst case if RFE comes you can show paystubs for last 2-3 months along with new employment letter and use AC21 rule.......

Also, I am not sure if this is possible or not....or if your employer will be redy to do this or not......can he not give you paystubs instead of the actual pay....I mean the only thing required will be to pay the taxes that are shown on the paystub....like Fed and state tax + medicare +...whatever else.....and I think employer has to pay employee(corporate) tax also....talk to your employer and see if he can do something.....maybe just for 2-3 months..till your case is adjudicated.......

take care.....