485 Acknowledge Receipt??????

Bkumars

Registered Users (C)
Hello every buddy & Gurus,

My employer filled me and my spouse AOS(I-485) along with EAD(I-765) and AP(I-131) in last week July to Nebraska service center but till today I didn't get receipt. My question is how much time it takes to get the Acknowledge receipt?

Any help will be really appreciating.

Thanks

If your lawyer has filed a G325 form .. it willl go to him.
If you have used lawyer to file the case.. it will go to your lawyer.

If your lawyer has filed a G325 form .. it willl go to him.
If you have used lawyer to file the case.. it will go to your lawyer.

Hi kapsy,

My employer filled my I- 140 in mid of July and when they got receipt of I-140 they informed me and in last week of July they filled me and my spouse (I-485/I-131/I-765/G-325A). so in this situation who will receive the acknowledge receipt, me or my employer???

Your reply will be really appreciating

thanks

You will get the acknowledgement notice for all the applications except I-140.
Your lawyer will get for all regardless

Info

You will get the acknowledgement notice for all the applications except I-140.
Your lawyer will get for all regardless

I am also in similar situation. My attorney sent my application in the 1st week of Aug . Although the 140 is my company's cheque ,the rest of the cheques are my personal checks. Wont the cheques back have the receipt number when they cash it.Any inputs.

If you have filed G-325A with the lawyer for all the applications then it will go to lawyer. In my case I did that and all my response goes to lawyer. If checks are yours then you can get the receipt no from the back of checks cashed .

If you have filed G-325A with the lawyer for all the applications then it will go to lawyer. In my case I did that and all my response goes to lawyer. If checks are yours then you can get the receipt no from the back of checks cashed .

It might not be G-325A. I think you mean G-28, Attorney of Record.