485 (07/03/02) finally approved...

chains2

Registered Users (C)
I finally got approved. Received 4 emails today for my wife and me. Thanks so much to this site for guiding me through. Guys out here are simply terrific.
I think I have a weird case. Here are my case details…
I was working for company A, who filed for my LC and I140. My I140 was approved and I was waiting for my date to be current so that I could file for I485. But before the date could have been current I was laid off. I joined company B and then company C. I then consulted a lawyer who advised me to file for I485 on my own as company A had not withdrawn the I140 petition. He also mentioned not to inform anyone for at least 6 months. I have now joined company D after 6 months of filing I485. BTW…. I am currently on my H1B with company D. I have also applied for my 3rd EAD.
I got an RFE on 10/27/2004 asking me for EVL, W2 for 2003, Medicals. I submitted AC21 letter, EVL, W2, Pay stubs for last 2 months and Financial report for Q3. My company is one of the biggest in health care…so I don’t know if that helped or not.
Thanks again guys and I am sure you guys would be approved soon.

chains2 said:
I finally got approved. Received 4 emails today for my wife and me. Thanks so much to this site for guiding me through. Guys out here are simply terrific.
I think I have a weird case. Here are my case details…
I was working for company A, who filed for my LC and I140. My I140 was approved and I was waiting for my date to be current so that I could file for I485. But before the date could have been current I was laid off. I joined company B and then company C. I then consulted a lawyer who advised me to file for I485 on my own as company A had not withdrawn the I140 petition. He also mentioned not to inform anyone for at least 6 months. I have now joined company D after 6 months of filing I485. BTW…. I am currently on my H1B with company D. I have also applied for my 3rd EAD.
I got an RFE on 10/27/2004 asking me for EVL, W2 for 2003, Medicals. I submitted AC21 letter, EVL, W2, Pay stubs for last 2 months and Financial report for Q3. My company is one of the biggest in health care…so I don’t know if that helped or not.
Thanks again guys and I am sure you guys would be approved soon.

congratulations!!!!!
The reason I-485 got approve is that your past employer did not revoke I-140 and you filed I-485 and past employer still did not revoke the I-140 and I-485 was pending more than 180 days and you used AC21