458 aproval

My receipt date is 11/25/01. My WAC NUMBER IS WAC-02-047-5****. Everytime I call the 949-***-**** number it says that we sent u the fingerpriting notice on Dec 29th. dont u think they should have changed the recording by now. anyone with similar WAC number, anything different.

No Title

My receipt date is Dec 17, 2001. Pretty close to yours. My SRC# is 02-061-5*****. I have no notice of fingerprinting as yet. We need to form a group to keep each other informed about the progress. Have you gone through the finger printing process or is it just mentioned on the answering service? Which Service centre is your case in? Mine is in Texas.
Rhino

To Rhino

Dear friend:
My receipt is Nov.16; notice date Nov.26. My SRC# is 02-049-5****.I got my FP done on Jan.19, and I received AP&EAD all in March. I called INS and the message is that the FP was assumed... I am now waiting for the approval. I am in Arizona and my service center is in California. By they way, my friend got her I-485 approval message from the INS answering machine. She told me she has never heard any real message change until her case was approved on May 30th, 2002. My friend also told me, sometimes, INS may be too busy to change the massage which may seem minor to them.