45 days letter; time consuming, fails to make sense

labordrags

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I think this so called "45 days letter" is nothing but time consuming and frustrating for people like me, who is waiting to get his LC cleared for the past 3 years in a row. This letter is making me hard to believe of its true existance since I heard that few people who didn't receive 45 days letter got their labor approval without it. So what is the use of this letter, when some can get their approval without it?

It is also costing labor dept tons of money. The use of papers and stamps and envolopes are the rising cost that I am not sure if DOL can handle this crisis to send out letter for all the pending cases, as the cost of applying labor is ZERO $$.

No 45 day letter no approvals.

labordrags said:
This letter is making me hard to believe of its true existance since I heard that few people who didn't receive 45 days letter got their labor approval without it. So what is the use of this letter, when some can get their approval without it?

So far there is no solid proof anyone got thier approval from the BRC without it. If you have any solid proof, please post. What you are hearing is stuff from Regional offices, people don't know the difference between getting from DOL and BRC so they think they got approval without 45 day letters. Its not exactly true.

during all this tranfer and all I am sure they will make mistakes and loose some applications.

It may take some time now, but will be esier to track the lost applications with this 45 day letter thing.

I know this process is taking time, but 45 day letter seems like a good idea to me under current conditions.

Really?

smbarge said:
during all this tranfer and all I am sure they will make mistakes and loose some applications.

It may take some time now, but will be esier to track the lost applications with this 45 day letter thing.

I know this process is taking time, but 45 day letter seems like a good idea to me under current conditions.

If there are chances of loosing application while transfering to BEC, there are equal chances of loosing 45 day letter reply too :). Think.....
Aha Proof...there are some members though their lawyer/employer replied affermatively to 45 day letter, their cases got colsed. May be they lost the reply letter before data entry?hummmm.....now I am thinking!!!

I think this 45 days letter gives hope to all who have been waiting to know where their cases are, but at the same time, for all who have not received this letter are falling apart and now thinking if they have already issued the letter and may be my misfortune of not getting it. Of course it is time consuming, but it makes sense to all the people who filed their LC in receiving it in timely fashion.

45 Day letter is a piece of crap. DOL's reason for sending is to find out if employer wants to continues with the case or not....B**Sh**....Only small percentage replied in negative till today. Much better use of time and money would have been to have simple online case status (which probably takes like a week to put together) as far as tracking the case goes..............It's f*** useless........big time.............

45 day letter -exemplifies why DOL is messed up

This 45 day letter is complete waste of time.
At this rate of processing by DOL, some day we may well be seeing letters to check and see if applicants are alive to use the Labor certificate filed by employer.

Why don't we organize our effort, please post your suggestions in the thread listed in my signature. Haven't you heard "united we stand, divided we fall".

Please co-operate, if not for you than for your community.

Should be at once

I am not against the non-doc immigrants in this country. I too like them to see their stability and should prosper their american dream. The question here is if the new rule allow them to become PR after 4 years in this hard labor, why are we sufferring from ages? We have been doing the same thing, like what most of the americans do. All these 45 days letter, 140/485 is nothing but crap. If you would like to verify the status, emp histroy, edu evaluation, getting bio finger prints, checking FBI stuff, why cant u do that when u applied for Labor? I really dont think its one by one step to get the green card, which is totally foolish, and time consuming.

heard of Mail in rebates ?

if you have been living here you would know of a 'Business Strategy' called Mail in rebates where about 25% forget/miss to ask for mail in rebate and company cash in on those lost rebates.
If you study 'Business Strategy' courses in a good MBA programs, you will cometo know that this is a 'Strategy' . DOL's using same strategy to clear up the back log at the same time not giving approvals to poeple. The internal mandate at DOL's to delay and do not give labor certifications to third world country people like CHina , India etc.
That's why they come with a special E visa for Australians where there's no 6 year limit and where spouse 's allowed to work in E visa for Australians only .
I tell you this is a racist "gora" society and policy makers.
Confront me if you think you can.. :mad: