45 days after EAD RFE: Nothing happnd

whiteone

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
My wife had an RFE (photos) for her EAD and they have recd on Apr 28, 2004. As of today, nothing has happnd. The we site status still shows recd. Why would it take this long for them to approve a simple RFE for just photos.

The last updated date shows 5/10/2004.

BTW, our 485 RD is 1/24/2003 and the last updated for me shows 6/8/2004 whereas her 485 last updated shows 5/10/2004. We both of us had the same Last updated date (5/10/2004) until 6/8 when it just changed for me only.

Is her EAD RFE wiating for 485 or it is just everything hanging around for no reason that anybody could think of ?

------------------
485 RD: 1/24/2003

i got rfe too..today on my wifes ead....am assuming it is for photos.so how did u solve the problem ...did u send new photos?

If you guys are waiting so long?! Did you apply for an IEAD I am assuming you are not waiting for the First EAD.. Will local BCIS office approve IEAD when we have an rfe on our EAD application...
:confused:
Thanks
Myself..

EAD Renewal RFE sent but still waiting for approval

Hi,
I am also waiting for EAD renewal since Dec 15, 2003 when my EAD application was received by Vermont. After 4 months, they sent RFE for photos which was received by VSC on May 5, 2004 and I am still waiting for EAD renewal. I don't know why these guys can't act fast on pending cases and taking so long.
Only God can help