45-Day Letter Received? VA Priority Date 11/03/2003

Stewart__Rogers

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: EB3/RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

Stewart__Rogers said:
Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: EB3/RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

Best way is , Ask a copy of the letter or New Case number on those letter. With this number you can track the status.

If he is not willing to give the number, then your assumption about your attorney is right. He must not have received pending fees from your company.