45 day letter from CT state

wantGCfast

Registered Users (C)
Please update your LC status - 45 day letter from CT state

Hi Guys,

I want to start a thread for all those folks who havent received their 45 day notice from CT state. Every state has one thread and I guess it time to start our own. Although, if anyone is able to share information on what is happening to CT state 45 day notices/LC's, its greatly appreciated as I havent heard/read about any news from our state.

Update: Received 45-day letter and replied on Nov 2/2005.

CASE STATUS: - "In Process"

My information:
PD-CT SWA: 11/10/2004
Case Number: P-05144-*****
Type: EB3 - RIR
RD : don't know
45 day notice : Nov 1/2005. Replied Nov 2/2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ct Gc !

Good thing to have a thread for CT state. I am not aware of ANYONE who has received the 45 day letter from CT state.
Do you all think it is a good idea to bring this to someone's notice ?? :confused:

------------------------

PD: 8/2004
No 45 day letter........

Me here from CT... just got my 4 DL

ct_rk said:
Good thing to have a thread for CT state. I am not aware of ANYONE who has received the 45 day letter from CT state.
Do you all think it is a good idea to bring this to someone's notice ?? :confused:

------------------------

PD: 8/2004
No 45 day letter........

-----------------
hang in there you will get it soon.

BarneySha
PD: 1/22/2003
45 DL: Nov 1, 2005
NON-RIR / Never made to Regional / CT SWA
P-05144-3****

Got 45-day letter

Guys,
Lawyer informed me that I got my 45-day letter. I have my case number P-05144-*****. My lawyer responded back to it. So now wait in-line for getting approval. ;) Hopefully we connecticuns can get our LC cleared faster for being last in line to receive 45-day letter....

People check with your lawyers - there might be a flood now.

Hi BarneySha and WantGCFast....

That's good news. I had just checked with my lawyer with no luck ...

But, this is definitely some good news for all of us in Connecticut.

Recieved my 45 DL 09/05

Hi, I am from CT too and got my 45 DL around the 9/9/2005 and replied immediately. Have not heard anything after that.

This message is for CT_Resident,

Good to know that you got 45 day letter in sep'2005.
Is your case RIR or NON-RIR???

Also can you please provide few numbers from your case num???

My case is from CT-SWA . It is RIR with PD of July'2003 and have temp case num from screen shot T05153-***** and waiting for 45 day letter???

Thanks in advance.

This message is for Where_Is_My_GC,

Did your company get any 45 day letters for CT cases for PD of June, July' 2003???

My PD is July'2003 . Still waiting for 45 day letter.

Can you please respond.

Thanks in advance.

All PDs were between May July 2003!

Mine is august but m not counting on the trend. - There is someone from CT with 9-2003 PD and a 45 day letter

Hi Where_Is_My_GC,

Do you know their few numbers from case nums???
Are they around T-05153-*****???

I know CT cases in the tracker got 45 day letters and their case nums are around P-05140 -***** to P-05144-*****???

Any idea??

Also what is ur temp case num???

Mine is T-05153-***** and PD is 25-July'2003

45 Days letter

Hello ALL,

I checked with my lawyer and he replied we need to wait another 6 months for the result (approval). what is this mess??

For approval also we need to wait more years??

Jdk98

--------
CTSWA - Non RIR - Jan 2003
P-05145-3****
45 days letter replied - Nov 7th 2005

approval in 6 months?

jdk98 said:
Hello ALL,

I checked with my lawyer and he replied we need to wait another 6 months for the result (approval). what is this mess??

For approval also we need to wait more years??

Jdk98

--------
JDK

when does your lawyer think we will get the recruitment instructions???
6 months to approval is a pretty optimistic number I think.
wow... that's pretty cool..considering we have already waited 3 yrs!
CTSWA - Non RIR - Jan 2003
P-05145-3****
45 days letter replied - Nov 7th 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Wow I dont about the letter you are talking about but I m in CT too. Since my case stated July 03 (765-485) dealing with this office took many times, unfortunaly bad experiences. I ve been doing my homework since I got my AOS, inteview last year Aug 04, the officer said FBI name check pendin I must wait 12 weeks. The 12 weeks past and no news, we went again and officer from the main lobby said it was wrong the 12 weeks deadline usually this case take longer,then i wrote to congresman ,the chief of the Hartford office responded to senator in March. Last Sept my wife and I went to inforpass, to check for updating in 485, I was surprised to see the same folks in the office, we asked for the name check in my 485 and the same ......wait, wait wait, in early Nov I got a letter from Hartford saying that all applications pending Fbi check are review every end of each month........is that letter means that the office will update me about changes every 45 days...