4 Years and 7 months ordeal finally over

arbikay

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just called the INS and found out from the automated message that our (me and my wife) i-485 has been approved. Waiting for the approval notice in the mail. This forum has been very helpful in this whole process. Hang in there people. Looks like vsc is going jet speed.

arbikay

No Title

Congrats. Did your avm is updated or did you talk to IIO to find out about approval?

No Title

FP 3/19/01 and approved within 20 days?. Congrats, my PD is 6/96 and FP on 11/25/2000, still waiting - EB3 India

No Title

Is n\'t that annoying for you PD prior and Still no status may this is another goof trying to anoy to you

No Title

Friday I checked the AVM. It said approved. I also talked to an IIO later that day. On saturday I got my courtesy copy of the approval. That was damn fast!!

No Title

If you are from India/China and did not do RFE this is quite common. My labor itself took over 3 years (New Jersey)

No Title

My Friend,
Congratulations, for your approval.
Could you please guess how much time will take to get a approval for PD in July97 (7/97).
Thanks
Nick

No Title

Nick,

I think they do it by ND rather than PD. PD for the category needs to be current. that\'s all

arbikay