4 6ers Got Approved (posted here) On 3/5 ! There Will Be More On 3/6. 6ers Club.

Yes, our approvals will all come by the end of next week...

RD 6/22/01 still waiting....

updated list for June approvals ?

GBMGC where is updated list ? I saw couple of more June approvals in last 2 days ..

VSC slowed down a little for some reason this week. Come to see the approvals.

** 106 6er members
** 39 6ers approved, 1 RFE.
** Updated on 3/7/02

ON--------Approved--------Total Approvals by week
1/31---------1
2/8----------1----2 in the first week of Feb
2/15---------2----2 in the second week of Feb
2/20---------2
2/21---------3
2/22---------2----7 in the third week of Feb
2/25---------7
2/26---------2
2/27---------2
2/28---------4
3/1----------4
3/2----------3----23 so far in the forth week of Feb
3/4----------0
3/5----------5----plus 1 RFE, plus Sher\'s friend RD6/21 approve

I hope to see more approvals in the following days of the week.

Questions...

Does the EAC number get the relationship with the sequence of the approval? Or the FP date, the state? My RD and ND was very close to the guys who got approval, so does the EAC number, but I still don\'t hear anything. Actually, i am really tired of being nervous for this, so stop listening to the message for several days.

Approval Pattern

Most of the cases getting approved recently are from states (PA, MD, NJ). Is there any relationship with the state. I was thinking after the labor certification, state won\'t matter.
Also people with priority dates in 98 and 99 are getting approved now.

This might be the reason they are randomly picking cases from the above states and PD and processing them.

This is just my observation from last few days.....

Approval pattern

This is my feeling about the approval pattern.

In the recent 4/5/6 approvals, seems like PD has been the major criteria for sorting the applications, although there have been exceptions. EB3-PD\'s mostly being processed for I-485 are in 97/98/99. EB-2 485s being approved are around-99/early 2000.

Also, NY,NJ,MD,MA (not PA however)-SESA/regional labor were taking longer in 97/98/99 to issue labor certifications. So, PDs from these states have higher chances to get approved earlier.

Also, the new EB-3 applications (for 485) have considerabaly increased in July2002 onwards-as PD became current for all countries.

In the light of all the above and excluding some exceptions (cases which have been expedited from senator\'s office, etc), I think most of 4/5/6 (without RFE) will see their approvals in a month or so.

If the PD is 97/98/99 and it\'s a March/April 485 RD case, I will call the VSC office to ask if there is an RFE or not-probably end of this month. If there is no RFE, calling will not hurt to expedite these cases.

RD:6/9/2001, ND:8/6/2001,FP:12/6/2001 PD:5/2000, st: VA, EB2-RIR-INDIA.

WRONG DATES ??

Even I have seen in lots of postings that RD/ND/PD/AD dates people mention are either on Saturday or Sunday. I don\'t know how it happens or posted dates are wrong ??

Rd 6/10 ND8/10 EAC-01-243-5***** Approved on 3/5/02. Checked message Y\'day night. For me and my wif