3rd FP at New Rochelle - Sent back

daj

Registered Users (C)
I had my 3rd FP scheduled today and as expected the supervisor checked something in the system and said that we dont have to do it. But they did not write anything that we were there. I guess that should be ok.

daj

That's interesting....I had my 3rd FP done , 2 months after the 2nd one, at new rochelle and they did go ahead and do my FP..

gcnogc,

When did u go for your 3rd FP? Maybe the problem was not known at that time. What is ur 485 ND?

Thanks

daj

I have to go to New Rochelle also.

I received my 3rd FP notice after 3 months of getting 2nd FP done. Based on others' experience, this had to be a mistake. So, in order to save a trip to FP Center, I mailed a rquest to re-schedule my appointment , hoping they will realize their mistake.

But no! they re-scheduled the appointment with the dreaded clause " if you miss this appointment your application will be considered abandoned"

RD 1/18
ND 1/31

Originally posted by GcNoGc
That's interesting....I had my 3rd FP done , 2 months after the 2nd one, at new rochelle and they did go ahead and do my FP..

When did you complete the 3rd FP?

Thanks

Q for dodital

dodital,

When did U get your FP3 rescheduled to? To make it more clear, what was the time diff b/w original FP3 date and the rescheduled date which they issued?

Thanks,
-solicit

I too received a 3rd FP notice but was told by the local BCIS office that there was no need for it since the FBI records show the second one had passed. However, again they didn't give anything in writing. BTW, our 3rd FP notice says we can appear any Thursday after the given date (Jan. 22) till some date in Feb. Does one have to make actually do anything if one intends to go a week or two later? Since the notice doesn't say anything about a re-appointment, we should be able to go next week if necessary, right?