3rd EAD Approved

Good. Some progress atleast.

Did u receive the card? or was online updated? I am also waiting with RD: Nov 3.

Congratulations!! S Bill

How did you know it was approved? Is your online status saying, it is approved? Did you get the card, already?

My online status says:

After approving, we have ordered a card for you. You will receive the card once it is ready.

when do we consider a EAD approved? When we see a message like the above or when we receive the card?

WIN

Originally posted by whats_in_name
Congratulations!! S Bill

How did you know it was approved? Is your online status saying, it is approved? Did you get the card, already?

My online status says:

After approving, we have ordered a card for you. You will receive the card once it is ready.

when do we consider a EAD approved? When we see a message like the above or when we receive the card?

WIN

For Both messages you can consider as Approved
if the message says " ordered the card" , it will take 1-2 weeks to get the card.

if message says "after approving application we mailed the notice" we can expect the card in 3 4 days .

Hope this helps

Hi All,

I checked online today morning. This is the message...

Current Status:

On February 19, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Thanks.